Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

Yawn, another WW2 game? I'm getting pretty tired of "fighting the good fight" over and over.

What are you, a Nazi? That's no way for a self-respecting person to talk about the most important war in Earth's history! Unless you're getting paid to say otherwise. Watch your back, soldier boy, unless you want it ripped off and fed to the dogs. Don't bother trying to run away from this kerfuffle you've kicked up, either. My pistol's aimed straight at that treacherous son-of-a-[bleep] head, and I don't hesitate to shoot.

What drugs are you on? I want to try some, looks like some powerful stuff.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yawn, another WW2 game? I'm getting pretty tired of "fighting the good fight" over and over.

What are you, a Nazi? That's no way for a self-respecting person to talk about the most important war in Earth's history! Unless you're getting paid to say otherwise. Watch your back, soldier boy, unless you want it ripped off and fed to the dogs. Don't bother trying to run away from this kerfuffle you've kicked up, either. My pistol's aimed straight at that treacherous son-of-a-[bleep] head, and I don't hesitate to shoot.

What drugs are you on? I want to try some, looks like some powerful stuff.

Im with langzor.

And aquariusman:

Just because you think its like that which is pretty sad because your prob like alot of people and want realism .. Its not the gun its where there shot.

Oh God... another Treyarch game? we're screwed. Seriously, I think IW should just take over the entire CoD franchise.

Meh, I might get the game anyway if reviews seem ok. will there be an online play for the Wii? I hope Nintendo doesn't screw up that wifi too like they did Brawl.

there would be no point, u cant even use voice to communicate. i would suggest getting it for your computer, cuz the wii sucks and the wii fit sucks (n64 was the last great nintendo console)

IM+mos+DEF.png

Oh God... another Treyarch game? we're screwed. Seriously, I think IW should just take over the entire CoD franchise.

Meh, I might get the game anyway if reviews seem ok. will there be an online play for the Wii? I hope Nintendo doesn't screw up that wifi too like they did Brawl.

there would be no point, u cant even use voice to communicate. i would suggest getting it for your computer, cuz the wii sucks and the wii fit sucks (n64 was the last great nintendo console)

Bad luck mate, your in for some flak from the Nintendo fanboys. But its no secret that the wii's online is pretty bad.

mgssteelwarol7.png

They're seriously developing it for the Wii as well? At least it's an easy excuse to have the game look like [cabbage].

Anyways looks generic and boring from the trailer.

Hmm looks great :wall:

Im on the bangwagon with enough of the World War stuff.

A gritty game on things happen now or that have happened lately that paints an accurate reprenation of what people have to do now.

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.

Bad luck mate, your in for some flak from the Nintendo fanboys. But its no secret that the wii's online is pretty bad.

Well, I'll say good luck just cause I feel nice today

There are unconfirmed reports that it will be out for the Wii and PS2. If thats true then it probably will suck, seen as most games that come out on both last gen consoles and the Wii, rather than just the PS3 360 and pc tend to fail. I.E. Iron man for example... #-o

mgssteelwarol7.png

Well seeing that Treyarch will be developing CoD5 the developers behind CoD3, and not Infinity Ward who developed CoD, CoD2, and CoD4. We will probably be seeing another bad CoD game. :(

Meh... IW DOES check from time to time. I guess it wouldn't hurt to rent it, see how good it is.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Well seeing that Treyarch will be developing CoD5 the developers behind CoD3, and not Infinity Ward who developed CoD, CoD2, and CoD4. We will probably be seeing another bad CoD game. :(

RAWR how many times to I have to post that treyarch are making the game pretty much WITH Infinity ward, they are passing the game back and forth for testing, heck, they are even using infinity ward's engine!

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

RAWR how many times to I have to post that treyarch are making the game pretty much WITH Infinity ward, they are passing the game back and forth for testing, heck, they are even using infinity ward's engine!

Still its Treyarch that is developing and not Infinity Ward and pretty much is not everything. Let me rephrase what I mean by another bad game. What I meant was that CoD5 is not going as much of an improvement over CoD4 if one at all. Which I feel is what most people will be expecting from the next CoD game.

tFtfA.jpg

Give it a chance guys, Treyarch arent bad devlopers in fact they are pretty good the thing is though they are having to play second fiddle to infinity ward and they cant go in a direction that would outshine infinity wards efforts.

Im sure the game will be solid however personally i dont think it will have the impact of COD4 of just being an unprecidented fluid military console fps.

tifsdac6mc.gif

I guess if CoD5 sucks, CoD4 will use it as its CoD piece.

That was painful. Burn, heathen.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

+1 to that.

I'm getting pretty tired of the good ol' allies waltzing through levels without taking many losses in all these WW2 games, realism please? Last time I checked D-Day wasn't as simple as all these WW2 games portray :roll:

Give it a chance guys, Treyarch arent bad devlopers in fact they are pretty good the thing is though they are having to play second fiddle to infinity ward and they cant go in a direction that would outshine infinity wards efforts.

Im sure the game will be solid however personally i dont think it will have the impact of COD4 of just being an unprecidented fluid military console fps.

+1

When people stop comparing them to infinity ward the games will be better than if they were to compare to IW.