Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COD4 with vehicles and a WWII skin. IMO it won't interest me too much, but I'm gonna rent it before trashing it. Or wait for my brother to blindly purchase it in blind COD4 fanboyism :lol:

I'll be purchasing it in blind flamethrower fanboyism. That is, if you get to use it often.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I'm actually downloading my beta version right now. I also decided to witch from pre-ordering the normal edition of COD:WW to the Collectors edition.

37% downloaded so far, will update after I play a bit of the beta.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

How do you get the beta? Are their any other ways besides pre-ordering or the callofduty.com?

I might just pre order for this...

Pretty much the only way now would be pre order.

Most places with handouts have gave all out.

I have the beta and have played for 3 hours (and got a K/D of 3) :).

Its a fairly good game, but i'd put that down to it being more or less COD 4 with a different skin.

Would have liked a bit more diversity so i may find myself just continuining with my COD 4 escapades instead of buying this.

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

I signed up a few days ago, and got a beta key.

I actually like this, other than the occasional shot registry issue. And I think tanks are balanced. Not too easy or hard to kill, but you can take one out if you hit the same spot with a sticky grenade and two satchel charges, with the +explosive damage perk.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

YAYAYA

http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtop ... 27&t=29975

Hey guys!

Just wanted to give you a heads-up, tomorrow's a big day. We have an update coming to the BETA that will introduce the following:

- Raise the level cap to 23 (new weapons, perks, and challenges)

- Introduce some Hardcore playlists

- Add a Search & Destroy playlist

As I mentioned in an earlier sticky, we have collected your feedback and are aware of some anomalies with the BETA. That feedback has been invaluable, and keep it coming. You may not see all the bug fixes tomorrow, but let it be known we're working tirelessly to make sure all the problems are fixed for release.

Also, check out GameTrailers for our new Multiplayer trailer. That trailer will be up on the front page of COD HQ later today!

Regards,

-JD

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Just played the beta :D

AMAZING

Becuase its a beta there are bugs to be fixed but overall im VERY impressed. I was worried it wouldnt be as addictive as cod4, but once you get going, it really is ::'

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png