Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played it some today, it's ok. Never played Cod 4 much so dunno if I'll end up buying it or not... need to save money for L4D after all.

Bolt Action rifles suck [wagon] though.

Nice K.D

Mine is 2.5 :)

But i'm still not convinced i'm gonna get this game; the only circumstance in which i would is if Gears 2 and Farcry 2 and all my friends list was playing COD 5. Its a downgrade from COD 4 in my eyes.

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

You guys realize anyone can get a PC beta code right? Just sign up to their site...

If they are still handing them out...

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

You guys realize anyone can get a PC beta code right? Just sign up to their site...

If they are still handing them out...

They are, got mine today.

I downloaded it, direct x error, installing that now, after like 3 different sites.

Edit: agh My video card doesn't support the alpha bend glow, any way to get around that?

I was among the first people to bash without playing. And now that I am used to it I love it. In my opinion I like it a lot better then CoD4. (Probably because I am much more used to WW2 and not every single gun kills you in one hit to the pinky. :roll: ) More guns, perks, grenades,custom classes, better maps, more teams to play on, sweet new modes. (cap. the flag), and of course tanks and fire. That's not even including the campaign co-op or the horde-like mode. So yeah....I love it.

Now to stop praising it, doesn't a custom class with a flamethrower and overkill with 2 guns being the one you get at 65 and a sniper seem unstoppable? :geek:

In my opinion I like it a lot better then CoD4. (Probably because I am much more used to WW2 and not every single gun kills you in one hit to the pinky. :roll: )

My major annoyance with CoD4 was that it took way too many shots to kill people, and on top of that they only had 2 hardcore modes. To me this game just looks like CoD4 in the jungle. I might pick it up if it drops in price, but right now L4D is ranking way ahead of it for me.

I may get it, seeing how CoD4 didn't come out on Wii. I just hope it is a decent Wii shooter, but I may not bother if it doesn't have online play.

edit: I just read an article on the game on gamespot.com. It says that the Wii will have online play. It'll probably be on my Christmas list :D

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I just hope it is a decent Wii shooter

#-o

I think this game will be better on a xbox360 or a ps3 personally. I've never thought the wii was any good, and personally i just think it will be awful for it.

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png