Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARGH!!!!! wireless internet, and 6GB per month dl limit -.- I guess I won't be getting this game :cry: Unless it doesn't lag and I can get a job to earn enough for me to buy my own 2 modems each with 6GB/month (maybe 3 of them)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

ARGH!!!!! wireless internet, and 6GB per month dl limit -.- I guess I won't be getting this game :cry: Unless it doesn't lag and I can get a job to earn enough for me to buy my own 2 modems each with 6GB/month (maybe 3 of them)

How much a month do you pay for that internet? because it sounds like a ripoff.

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

This has probably been asked and answered already but...

How do I get the achievement that's decribed as something like this - "In the face of diversity, show courage and perservere." That probably isn't the exact one but meh... what do you have to do to unlock it? It's worth 5G.

Also, another question (this time with Gears of War 2...)

[hide=question]I have the achievements to unlock Kim and Carmine, but it won't let me unlock them... Any idea how to do this?[/hide]

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

How do I get the achievement that's decribed as something like this - "In the face of diversity, show courage and perservere." That probably isn't the exact one but meh... what do you have to do to unlock it? It's worth 5G.

You just have to die a certain amount of times at a checkpoint. I'm not sure exactly how many times, but if you ever play veteran you should get it without trying.

mgssteelwarol7.png

How much a month do you pay for that internet? because it sounds like a ripoff.

I believe it's $50/month, but it's better then dial-up and ALOT cheaper then satellite, plus it doesn't lag, so once I can bridge the modem to the 360 I'll be back in action (my room is the only place in the house that doesn't drop out and I ALWAYS get 7.2Mbps \'

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

i heard the new cod is going to be called Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2

im definitely getting that, i want to get 4 but i thought that it might die out soon, but i have WAW to keep me company so ill wait til this comes out

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

You just have to die a certain amount of times at a checkpoint. I'm not sure exactly how many times, but if you ever play veteran you should get it without trying.

How is that courageous?

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!