Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

Starting to get pissed about the Roundhouse glitch now.

I could've sworn they had patched that, and if they haven't they will have the patch released very soon, as they had the roundhouse glitch fixed on the beta. Unless of course this is an entirely new glitch, so in that case ignore me.

I think it was fixed in the patch released today. Also in the patch is the ability to mount bipods whilst prone, though whether this will actually come in useful remains to be seen. For some reason mounting a BAR makes it fire twice as fast...

mgssteelwarol7.png

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could've sworn they had patched that, and if they haven't they will have the patch released very soon, as they had the roundhouse glitch fixed on the beta. Unless of course this is an entirely new glitch, so in that case ignore me.

I think it was fixed in the patch released today. Also in the patch is the ability to mount bipods whilst prone, though whether this will actually come in useful remains to be seen. For some reason mounting a BAR makes it fire twice as fast...

Random fact: In the patch today, when you are driving a tank it appears yellow on the map now.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Hmm, having faster rates of fire while mounted would seem logical, but twice as fast! That is insane! I think I am going to get a job, fulltime untill I start Tafe in February next year. Should be able to get the game with my 1st paycheck. Should be able to get that router someone posted soon too, and will have a new computer by January ::' (as long as I keep this stat of mind once I have a job I'll be able to stick with it untill I get a job in programming after getting my Degree in Programming )

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Zombie mode is quality.

Here are the best tactics so far, from my experience, assuming you have 4 people.

1. Buy the Kar98 off the wall, and hold the large room to around wave 6-7.

2. Open the "help" door when it starts to become difficult to keep them out of the larger room.

3. Have 2 people hold the door into the room, with one person covering the 2 windows, and one person covering the hole in the wall and supporting/reviving others at appropriate times.

4. Continually try and swap your weapon in the random weapon box, its 1000 each time I think, and when you hit around wave 10 you'll be racking the points up. Just keep doing it until you get a decent gun. (At the end of your game you get any points you spend back anyway).

5. Just keep trying to hold this position.

Some general tips:

-When you get the max ammo power up, tell everyone to reload before you pick it up.

-Only try and revive people when its safe to do so.

-The best guns are generally those with a large capacity. The trenchgun is good, along with deployable machine guns. if your lucky enough to get them the ray gun and flamethrower pwn.

-Repairing barricades gives you points, not take them from you. Unfortunately some idiots online dont notice the +10, and refuse to repair barricades. If you have one of these morons on your team make it clear to them.

mgssteelwarol7.png

@Sword: That's what I do aswell.

Best weapon combo Imo is Ray Gun + Browning. One slight modification to your strategy though...we usually only have one guy holding the door to the first room...and he has that Ray gun/browning combo.

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

It's a little late for this, but I totally called this happening before the game came out (page 8 of the thread).

I personally think that they're gonna bring back the noob tube from COD4 in the form of that weird attachment that you put on the M1 that launches frags.
jjroxlu7.jpg

It's a little late for this, but I totally called this happening before the game came out (page 8 of the thread).

I personally think that they're gonna bring back the noob tube from COD4 in the form of that weird attachment that you put on the M1 that launches frags.

At least you have to get 150 kills with semi-autos or bolt actions, which is very hard for the noobs that use the tube.

mgssteelwarol7.png

tried the online now for the last couple days and it fails. its either that im just mad that im not as godlike as i was in cod 4 or that most of the weapons are either horribly over powered or underpowered, the maps are average, and there are too many bad things in this game. gonna return it soon and im gonna go back to cod4

lwilson100.png

You can get out of Upheaval similar to how Roundhouse was done. :roll:

And how is that?

I've been trying to find out for the last few days.

played zombie mode again yesterday, 3rd time and first time using the random weapon box, we accually had a good team but only 1 guy had a mic so there was a lot of bad communication, i got m1 garand with grendae launcher like 3 times in a row, then a sniper rifle, dont know what its called but its the best 1 in the game and 1 shot kill :P then i started to lag, yeah i had 9 downs everyone else had 1 or 2

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

I played this game yesterday, and all i can say is, i like it just as much as CoD4, or Gears 2, which i both love. Getting this game ASAP!!! :thumbsup: ::' \'

Played some online, was a beast with the Type 99 (which i loved from Medal of Honor: Rising Sun, horrible but fun game lol) and the BAR

Then i played zombie mode, got to wave 12 alone cuz i got lucky and got the anti-tank rifle and the alien gun thing from the mystery box.

its a great game, cant wait 'till Infinity makes CoD5, which would be a lot of fun

BTW, no this is not CoD5, do not argue, this is CoD:World at War. Read plz?

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Me and my clan figured out the bayonet jump, under downfall, under asylum, under roundhouse again, and under seelow.

Btw, we figured them out all by ourselves...

They all have to do with bayonet jumping out of map then crawling under.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

How do you bayonet jump?

i layed down some major humiliation today

i joined a team deathmatch today and i was lvl 26 the next lowest person was like 37, most were 40s and 50s, at the end of the match i had the top score with 22 kills 3 assists 4 death next guy had 11 kills 2 assists and like 8 deaths, i also broke a few milestones, my old killstreak was 6 and i got 11 today, then we played another match and i got top score again, so happy about that

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

Me and my clan figured out the bayonet jump, under downfall, under asylum, under roundhouse again, and under seelow.

Btw, we figured them out all by ourselves...

They all have to do with bayonet jumping out of map then crawling under.

I hate when people get under the map in Headquarters and Search and Destroy. But the people who do are always bad at the game anyways.

But doing rocket jumps and getting under the map in private matches are fun. Though i hope they fix them soon :wall:

Ps: should be hitting prestige #2 Wednesday or Thurs, depending on HW. HQ rocks for points.

Been playing some hard core COD since i got it... Currently level 21 in the second prestige... The flamethrower is way over-rated and pretty bs unless they're all in a boxed room. I hit prestige as soon as i could and now working my way back up.

Kill steak is like 21 i think, K/d ratio is 1.41 and i got the Thompson marksman level III before level 16 :P

Add me: Babyboi_Cjay if you wanna rock some HQ...

By the way, im totally anti-glitch, so don't try that BS on me

Been playing some hard core COD since i got it... Currently level 21 in the second prestige... The flamethrower is way over-rated and pretty bs unless they're all in a boxed room. I hit prestige as soon as i could and now working my way back up.

Kill steak is like 21 i think, K/d ratio is 1.41 and i got the Thompson marksman level III before level 16 :P

Add me: Babyboi_Cjay if you wanna rock some HQ...

By the way, im totally anti-glitch, so don't try that BS on me

I'll rock HQ with you:

[hide=Me (goaliekid)]34fipgl.jpg[/hide]