Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

This has probably been asked and answered already but...

How do I get the achievement that's decribed as something like this - "In the face of diversity, show courage and perservere." That probably isn't the exact one but meh... what do you have to do to unlock it? It's worth 5G.

You just have to die a certain amount of times at a checkpoint. I'm not sure exactly how many times, but if you ever play veteran you should get it without trying.

How is that courageous?

Because you kept going when thing were looking grim?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually getting bored with it and kinda regretted spending $80 on it...

Oh and btw Mage_Man0103, sorry about the other time. I wasn't really sure on who you were and mix that up with being in the middle of a game thus not accepting the party invite.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Ohai. I was thinking of broadening my wii games selection as I have like 4 now.

So I was like, wow, cod5 is on wii.

So I checked some reviews.

Im not a hardcore FPS gamer but i find them fun, and im not exactly great at them due to inexperience, but, is cod5 good on the wii?

Quick answer plawks.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Ohai. I was thinking of broadening my wii games selection as I have like 4 now.

So I was like, wow, cod5 is on wii.

So I checked some reviews.

Im not a hardcore FPS gamer but i find them fun, and im not exactly great at them due to inexperience, but, is cod5 good on the wii?

Quick answer plawks.

Apparently the multiplayer is actually the same as consoles but theres a max of 8 players and there are no tanks, which you might see as a positive, I don't find them a bad thing personally but some people do.

But yeah COD5 might be one of the very few decent 3rd party Wii games.

mgssteelwarol7.png

Omfg.

I got it on my wii and im stuck!

Its that part after you get the sniper rifle, you have to kill like..

10 of these german guys.

After i kill those 10, I dont know what to do next!

-.-

Also cant get multiplayer to work.

Theres no normal multiplayer option (non internet)...

Omfg.

I got it on my wii and im stuck!

Its that part after you get the sniper rifle, you have to kill like..

10 of these german guys.

After i kill those 10, I dont know what to do next!

-.-

Also cant get multiplayer to work.

Theres no normal multiplayer option (non internet)...

If the Wii version is anything like the 360/PS3 version then you're in Stalingrad. The only part I remember where you have to kill like 10 germans was in the beginning when you first meet Reznov and towards the end where you have to snipe the general, and all you have to do for that is snipe the general.

And Mc, yes they do love those grenades. I'm stuck on the American story, right after you take the airfield and you're in a trench with a flamethrower and you have to take out 3 Japanese bunkers. :wall:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Thanks riku?

Its the place where you start off, the mission AFTER the one where you get to snipe first time. (i know its not far into it).

Start off infront of a cafe with a fire outside. You have to kill around 10 germans, and then there some lost!

The middle of the area where there is a circle has invisible walls around it so I cant shoot half of the people on the other side

Thus getting hax0wned

Thanks riku?

Its the place where you start off, the mission AFTER the one where you get to snipe first time. (i know its not far into it).

Start off infront of a cafe with a fire outside. You have to kill around 10 germans, and then there some lost!

The middle of the area where there is a circle has invisible walls around it so I cant shoot half of the people on the other side

Thus getting hax0wned

Is it the level where you wake up captured by Germans and you reach for a gun, get kicked and punched, then a hole gets blown into the wall and Reznov comes up and shoots everyone, sees you, greets you, and yells at Chernov for not shooting the other 2 Germans because they were bleeding to death?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Its the part where you crouch following some russian guy while he talks to you so he gives you a sniper.

Im not too sure cause i didnt do that part.

Its the part where you crouch following some russian guy while he talks to you so he gives you a sniper.

Basically you'll be fighting from the rooftops. After you have killed some germans and their dogs, you have to keep pushing forward to the point where your commrad tells you about a general and his bodyguards. Ignore killing the bodyguards and shoot the general's feet when he hides behind a car.

Most of the time in COD: WAW there is an endless wave of enemies if you stay in one spot, the trick is to keep moving forward.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Basically you'll be fighting from the rooftops. After you have killed some germans and their dogs, you have to keep pushing forward to the point where your commrad tells you about a general and his bodyguards. Ignore killing the bodyguards and shoot the general's feet when he hides behind a car.

Most of the time in COD: WAW there is an endless wave of enemies if you stay in one spot, the trick is to keep moving forward.

And if you're on any difficulty higher than normal you're dead. I'm serious! It's like the AI is being controlled by God and they have stopping power!!!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I have the slightest feeling that rant was "All the decent players are playing WaW and I can't get any kills so I'm going to go back to cod to own all the noobs" amirite?

Loads of people are leaving WaW because they can no longer load up on 3xfrag and just chuck them and get kills. Good riddance tbh.

mgssteelwarol7.png

I really don't care about the 3frags thingy. If the frag is a good throw then fair enough, but like people say, if they just spam and throw random nades everywhere then it gets annoying.

It does feel like WaW is harder online than on CoD4 but im pretty sure that will change after christmas :D

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

I already said theres no dogs wtf.

After the part I just said, you start near a cafe, and something on fire. You're unseeable by the germans until you move much forward, then only roughly 10 attack you. After this, there are people around the other side which I CAN NOT GET TO.

Its obviously glitched or screwed up that much that I cant do anything further.

And is there even a working non-internet multiplayer other than campaign?

Go into multiplayer and the only option is nintendo wi fi.

-.-

EDIT: This game is full of glitches.

My MP40 and Deployable FG42 were working until i got blown by a grenade and had to get them again. Both have a load of bullets left, and every single shot they reload.

I might get a refund... :wall:

I already said theres no dogs wtf.

After the part I just said, you start near a cafe, and something on fire. You're unseeable by the germans until you move much forward, then only roughly 10 attack you. After this, there are people around the other side which I CAN NOT GET TO.

Its obviously glitched or screwed up that much that I cant do anything further.

And is there even a working non-internet multiplayer other than campaign?

Go into multiplayer and the only option is nintendo wi fi.

-.-

EDIT: This game is full of glitches.

My MP40 and Deployable FG42 were working until i got blown by a grenade and had to get them again. Both have a load of bullets left, and every single shot they reload.

I might get a refund... :wall:

I would reccommend doing that ASAP :?

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!