Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

Is there any M16 equivalent so far?

Also I saw that there are both "light" and "heavy" machineguns, are the light ones similar to COD4's LMGs, while the heavy ones need to have a bipod set up to use them?

erm, m16 in WW2? :wall:

closest you will get is the m1 garand =;

Headshotcatcher.png

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any M16 equivalent so far?

Also I saw that there are both "light" and "heavy" machineguns, are the light ones similar to COD4's LMGs, while the heavy ones need to have a bipod set up to use them?

erm, m16 in WW2? :wall:

closest you will get is the m1 garand =;

He said M16 equivalent there smartass.

Basically wants to know if theres a gun which every person in the game will be using for the next year.

keen.png

I just hope it is a decent Wii shooter

#-o

I think this game will be better on a xbox360 or a ps3 personally. I've never thought the wii was any good, and personally i just think it will be awful for it.

When the Wii is all you have, you can only hope that games like this arn't screwed up. I'm not doubting that the PS3 and 360 versions will be better, I just hope that they don't try to do too many motion controls. The only decent shooter on the wii so far is metroid prime 3, so we need a lot more.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Yes I meant was there an overpowered and noob-freindly gun.

#-o

I think this game will be better on a xbox360 or a ps3 personally. I've never thought the wii was any good, and personally i just think it will be awful for it.

When the Wii is all you have, you can only hope that games like this arn't screwed up. I'm not doubting that the PS3 and 360 versions will be better, I just hope that they don't try to do too many motion controls. The only decent shooter on the wii so far is metroid prime 3, so we need a lot more.

The Wii version actually looks decent, apparently it has the same multiplayer but there are only 8 player matches, and no vehicles. Definately a hell of a lot better on PS3, 360 and PC though.

mgssteelwarol7.png

Yes I meant was there an overpowered and noob-freindly gun.

#-o

The Wii version actually looks decent, apparently it has the same multiplayer but there are only 8 player matches, and no vehicles. Definately a hell of a lot better on PS3, 360 and PC though.

Vehicles are basically the only thing preventing the game from being CoD4.5, gameplay-wise.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I wish it could support more than 8 player online play, but 8 will do fine. The no vehicles is a downer, but I don't need them to own. It sucks having only the Wii as your console :|

Going off my last post, I also love the dialogue in this game too.

" Out [bleep]ing standing marines!"

"We ARE capturing this damn flag!"

"Hold those sons of [bleep]es back!"

"Our artillery will shake 'em up"

"Those scoundrels have sent dogs to do their dirty work".

A little thing improved that I am the only one that talks aout it, is in Search and Destroy instead of a big-[wagon] computer top in your way shielding your whole screen, it is just little dynamite and you can actually see if someone is coming or not.

i dont know when im going to get this, i think it came out today, im getting GHWT tomorrow and probably rock band on the weekend, if i feel like shooting some japs then ill get it and if not ill wait til after my school camp in about 3-4weeks we're goin to queensland, themeparks ftw

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

Frags suck badly.

Molotov Cocktails FTW 8-)

They are even more useless, you can barely kill someone with it cause the time you see him he already blasting at you.

And do I miss gernade spaming? no, I just wish the gernades were faster to throw out of your hand..

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Anyone have it on Wii? How is it?

I'm awaiting news about the Wii version as well. I really hope it doesn't utilize any crappy motion controls.

The way the main characters avoid death in the first few missions is kinda epic imo. ::'

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Cant wait to get it tomorrow. I have a half day tomorrow and Friday off school, so ill try to beat it.

Knowing CoD games you'll beat it on the half day and then have all friday to rack up some multiplayer levels 8-)