Major League Baseball

runescapeloser22

The Red Sox will crash and burn soon. Their 90 year old pitcher just had surgery and I don't believe he can play again.

And the World Series champions will be...

The Yanks, who the hell else would it be!

Too bad Schilling is better then anyone that Yankees currently have, even with his bad shoulder -.- It doesn't even matter if he can't play, we're still in first place and we haven't had any help from him ALL SEASON. And what place are the Yankees in? 3rd? 4.5 games behind the Sox? That's right, and they have no pitchers with Wang out, and their offense it dead.

[/facepalm]

The Red Sox will crash and burn soon. Their 90 year old pitcher just had surgery and I don't believe he can play again.

Extremely unlikely, Yankees are badly behind, and had some horrible losing streaks this season. They even keep losing to rubbish teams like Cincinnati (no offense Ohio people :lol: ), if you bet money on them, you'll be disappointed like many fans this season.

And yeah Schilling might be old (bit over 40), but quite the opposite: He's recovering great from the injury, it's likely he's going to be able to play in a week or two.

Minnesota is on a huge winning streak btw, won 6 consecutive games in a row.

Baseball is the greatest game on earth. There's so many scenarios and situations that can happen, great pitchers, great plays, great everything. I love baseball, also for the fact you have to give the other man his chance no matter what, no running out the clock like in football or basketball. I love baseball and it's soon to be my career. I was drafted in the 20th round to the Pittsburgh Pirates as a pitcher, but i'm committed to the University of North Carolina, which is why my draft was so low. But it's alright, name is Quinton Miller, Shawnee High School, Burlington County NJ.

But go Phillies/Pirates. :thumbsup:

Thats great :)

Maybe you can help the buccos' mediocre pitching staff?

They beat the yankees 12-5 last night though :)

Good luck

sig3bh7.png

:-k ... The Red Sox? :P

Two days late, but, Felix Hernandez grand slam! That was just awesome. His injury that he got covering hom plate looked pretty nasty, though. Mariners: Sweep Mets tonight pl0x? :D