Major League Baseball

runescapeloser22

Never really understood the fun of watching people hit a ball with a stick for hours on end. IMO unless you're playing it, it's boring as hell.

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Never really understood the fun of watching people hit a ball with a stick for hours on end. IMO unless you're playing it, it's boring as hell.

I never understood the fun of watching people kick a ball around for hours on end. :roll:

Touché.

EDIT: If the Padres win a World Series, I will probably watch baseball way more often...

Unfortunately, all I'm doing here is adding to the overwhelming lack of enthusiasm on this thread right now, but baseball is brutally boring unless you're actually in the game. Yah, maybe it's a Canadian thing, but I prefer hockey, eh?

But srsly, I've never understood how baseball can be enjoyable to watch. When the action gets going, it's fine, but then there's nothing happening for 90% of the game. It bores me.

Beavers and igloos are cool too.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

Heh.. I bet on some MLB games, have only watched like 2-3 matches taped after a game. It IS true what was said above, in some brutally boring games like Houston Astros vs Milwaukee.. Often the game goes all the way to 9th with ZERO score for both teams, and only the extra innings will help decide who wins 1-0.

Still, I hope Red Sox win AL2008 :thumbsup:

I'm the opposite of a bandwagoner... :lol:

I was a Red Sox fan for a long time. From like '98 to '04. Then they won the World Series, and everyone became a Red Sox fan. That's when it started getting boring for me. Sure, I kept watching a bit, but not as avidly as before. Then I guess I really stopped watching last year. I'll sometimes follow the scores online now, but I think I've lost interest.

Anyway, yay Red Sox. Sure. They can win it even without Schilling...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I never understood the fun of watching people kick a ball around for hours on end. :roll:

I was referring to watching all sports :roll:

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Well when you have the mariners losing every year baseball isn't that fun. I do thou watch college baseball (ASU)!

Yeah, the Mariners are certainly not doing well... hey, with John McLaren fired, I suppose it gives them a fresh start. They just killed Atlanta last night 10-2, but they lost a heartbreaker tonight in the 9th. :cry:

Anyone have a fantasy baseball team? :D

Baseball is the greatest game on earth. There's so many scenarios and situations that can happen, great pitchers, great plays, great everything. I love baseball, also for the fact you have to give the other man his chance no matter what, no running out the clock like in football or basketball. I love baseball and it's soon to be my career. I was drafted in the 20th round to the Pittsburgh Pirates as a pitcher, but i'm committed to the University of North Carolina, which is why my draft was so low. But it's alright, name is Quinton Miller, Shawnee High School, Burlington County NJ.

But go Phillies/Pirates. :thumbsup:

Well, My Reds have been slipping again after actually looking good when Jay Bruce came up. (Although they did win 2 out of 3 vs the Yanks)

Homer Bailey's return to the majors was disappointing and he was quickly sent back down. But this other new guy seems good so far.

A lot of people are calling for Grif and Dunn to be traded, but I don't think many people want and old outfielder in Griff and the uber strikeouter and horrid fielder in Dunn. (Also, $ is a factor in Dunn as well)

Kepp finally came back from breaking his kneecap, but I have a feeling that it's not fully healed yet. We really needed his bat back in the lineup.

Volquez is continuing his Cy Young worthy season. I would be stunned if he doesn't get the start in the All Star Game.

And overall, we still stink. Yay Reds. :roll: :(

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Baseball is the greatest game on earth. There's so many scenarios and situations that can happen, great pitchers, great plays, great everything. I love baseball, also for the fact you have to give the other man his chance no matter what, no running out the clock like in football or basketball. I love baseball and it's soon to be my career. I was drafted in the 20th round to the Pittsburgh Pirates as a pitcher, but i'm committed to the University of North Carolina, which is why my draft was so low. But it's alright, name is Quinton Miller, Shawnee High School, Burlington County NJ.

But go Phillies/Pirates. :thumbsup:

Whoa! That's incredible, your living like, every kids dream! :D

The Red Sox will crash and burn soon. Their 90 year old pitcher just had surgery and I don't believe he can play again.

And the World Series champions will be...

The Yanks, who the hell else would it be!

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE