New Sig - C/C please

Mastersigmaker

Well I got bored again and these evil arctic birds were on my mind. I seem to see a lot of them here in the gallery. But anyways, here you have it. These are super spiffy "evil jazz penguins" complete with [developmentally delayed]ed outfits and matching top hats. (Yes... I know I lack originality.) Anyways... this took about 3 hours I would guess. If someone wants this they can have it for free, I dont really like images in my sig so I'm not going to be using it.

C/C

pixelpengsgv1.png

you should never attempt to insert a floppy disk in a 56X CD-ROM drive, as floppy disk shrapnel hurts

Hmm the concept is a little funny :P

The anatomy is really off though, have a look at real pictures of penguins then see what their flippers look like

Try and so a bit more shading or texture on the trousers.

A bit freaky but carttoony concept

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

<3:

I love it (for obvious reasons). The cartoony style works well too, and the concept is great. Only things I'd change are the left side of the border (looks like a small part was accidentally chopped off), and maybe clean up the linework on their flippers a bit.

But I just love it, could I have it please? :pray: Will use on here and credit.

P.S.:

I seem to see a lot of them here in the gallery.

:-w

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART