Rude people killing the minority!!

TeamBloody

First, I wonder if someone heard of the concert theory or any relative materials. Its like some researchers doing concert survey (eg. Do you like going to concerts? Yes [ ] No [ ]) in front of a concert threater with people lining and prepare to watch a concert.

Obviously, most people gona say they like concerts because people who taking survey are already ready to watch a concert....

Its pretty much the same when you going into the rs game or some fansites to ask people if they appreciate the overall policy/upates of Jagex? Most people in rs game or fansites would just say they appreaciate because they are playing the game. (if else dont like the policy, they would just choose to quit or play less which means less chance of taking survey).

Ok.. this is not the main thing I am talking about.... Heres the real main things I wanna rant!!

Fools!! Getting wildiness back is harder than camels pass through the needles' holes!!

Noob!! Wilderness is never be back

No Life Nerd!! Just get used of it and get a real life

and so on ......

But.... I have been telling them like 9999999999999999999999999999 times that I never deserve to have wilderness back and I really really know wilderness is never come back!!! I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do people still keep doing this on we old minority wilderness pking supporters??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This few lines are added later on since some players got confused of the nature of the wilderness memorial day. The wildneress memorial day is just an IN-GAME EVENT. No real life politics are involved. No real life history books are involved. Once again, Its just an IN-GAME EVENT for old pkers to have some fun in runescape. Plz dont get confused, There wilderness memorial day is just an IN-GAME EVENT, no real life stuff is involved. Thank you for your attention.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, currently some old pkers and me decided to create a wilderness memorial day (WM Day) on the 10th of each month JUST and ONLY for:

1. Letting the new rs generations (this refers to newbies who play rs after dec 10th 2007) to know more about the old pking system.

2. Calling back the old friends who quited in the past for some gathering (Even rs is a video game, friendship will still created between pkers).

3. Keep our old memories in the wilderness so it not gona be forgotten.

4. Just for the old wildiness pkers to have fun.

5. Help people become rational about the fall in old wilderness (Some rioters are still having psy problem of losing the wilderness, they yewed and curse all the day. So we hope something positive could be done to them to cure their psy problems).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the explanations (......) above are added after some people are confused about the nature of wilderness memorial day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEVER NEVER NEVER AND NEVER DESERVE THE RETURNING OF OLD WILDERNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We always try to be rational, we never use the old wilderness to compare with any Jagex's policy, we try to be polite to everyone. WE JUST WANNA HAVE A MEMORIAL DAY SO OLD PKERS WILL NEVER FORGET WILDERNESS WAS ONCE EXIST IN THE PAST!!!!!!

We really try to explain and explain again that we never deserve wilderness... we never asking wilderness back.... But we minority pkers keep being stabbed, being yelled by some 'normal' players, they never listen to our purpose while we explain like 99999999999999999999999999 times. They just keep Yelling!!

Fools!! Getting wildiness back is harder than camels pass through the needles' holes!!

Noob!! Wilderness is never be back

No Life Nerd!! Just get used of it and get a real life

Bh is better and wildiness sucks

no more wilderness !! Yay!!

so on and so on .....

Fools!! Having Wilderness Pking back is harder than Letting camels pass through the needle's hole!!

I don't mean to belittle your efforts or endeavors here, but seriously, what's the point of creating a memorial day for it? If you go around, trumpeting out that kind of information, you're pretty much pouring gasoline on yourself (and your cause), and giving those that do not sympathize with your views a few dozen books of matches.

It's not that I don't like the idea of creating a memorial day. I just don't like what it's all about.

[Coping? If people can't cope half a year later, they've got issues.]

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

WE JUST WANNA HAVE A MEMORIAL DAY SO OLD PKERS WILL NEVER FORGET WILDERNESS WAS ONCE EXIST IN THE PAST!!!!!!

Any of the old pkers who need a memorial to allow them to remember wilderness pking or they would otherwise forget is either stupid or senile, and considering the average age of the rioters, I'm going to lean more towards stupid.

And as for the rest of your argument, I'm sure hundreds of people with accounts named "fak jagdx" sitting in Varrok typing "@@@@@@@" would disagree with your blanket statement on behalf of ex-wilderness pkers.

Well, currently some old pkers and me decided to create a wilderness memorial day (WM Day) on the 10th of each month JUST and ONLY for:

That's taking a video game to a pathetic level. I'm talking worse than in-game weddings.

The reason players are being rude as you say is because they are sick of the constant "no pk no rs" and other bull that streams out of the keyboards of rioters (There have been, what, three or four riots since the wilderness was removed?). It's not going to come back, and people are sick of hearing the riots, and getting the mock funerals from players acting as if one of their family members has died.

Do your memorial every month, but don't be surprised when you get the regular "get over it" response from players. I don't go around on every month to evangelically talk about the wonders of the 90's television shows and how they were superior to what's on now, and I really don't see the point in having a "Runescape Wilderness Memorial" day.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

If you want to reminisce about the old wilderness, then that's fine but you should expect other people to speak their minds too. Personally, I think it's just a waste of time. It's on a video game and it's once a month. Most memorial days are for important revolutionary events in real life and they still only take place annually.

So let me get this straight...you want a memorial day...for an event in a online game?

And you wonder why we tell you guys to get over it, aru!?

Yes, you really get my point. Thank you.

In fact, among all groups in rs (questers, skillers, merchants...), wilderness pkers were the group that totally sacrificed themselves for the sake of future runescape and for the sake of other groups in rs. Its wilderness pkers who sacrificed themselves to kill RWT and protected rs.

Instead of earning respect for the sacrifice, wilderness pkers are just blamed by other groups harshly. Well, somehow we once living in the same world and having our own dreams.(<-- okay, please dont say I have no life. If you dont like this sentence, I will change it to 'we once playing the same game in the same server.)

The main aim of memorial day is just for old pkers who quitted in the past to meet up again and have a little gathering. But it seems so wrong to many other 'normal' players. :x

Fools!! Having Wilderness Pking back is harder than Letting camels pass through the needle's hole!!

wilderness pkers were the group that totally sacrificed themselves for the sake of future runescape and for the sake of other groups in rs. Its wilderness pkers who sacrificed themselves to kill RWT and protected rs.

Instead of earning respect for the sacrifice, wilderness pkers are just blamed by other groups harshly.

You seem to have your words mixed up. the Pkers didn't graciously "sacrifice" the wilderness, you're implying that the knew about it beforehand and collectively agreed that it was the best thing to do. If anything it's been more like weening a binky off of a toddler. There's been a lot of screaming, crying, and tantrums. Once again the rioters would gladly disagree with you on your bit about graciously sacrificing the wilderness.

And as for your "earning respect", you've earned nothing. As big as you're trying to make this, the removal of the wilderness isn't going to get your screenname in any history books as some hero who bartered a deal with a tyrannous government to let his people pk in more controlled environments, this won't even be mentioned in history books on video games or mmo's.

It's a video game. Having a "memorial day" where you try to inform other players is pointless, and if you're going to do it you should at least wait a year. Most players were here before December 10th, and those who joined afterwards are too busy figuring out the game to care about someone preaching of the old game.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

You seem to have your words mixed up. the Pkers didn't graciously "sacrifice" the wilderness, you're implying that the knew about it beforehand and collectively agreed that it was the best thing to do. If anything it's been more like weening a binky off of a toddler. There's been a lot of screaming, crying, and tantrums. Once again the rioters would gladly disagree with you on your bit about graciously sacrificing the wilderness.

Even Pkers dont sacrifice ourselves, they are scarificed by Jagex for the future of Runescape. This is the real fact you cant denied. Pkers are scarificed by Jagex to save the whole runescape.

Remember. Rioters are not real wilderness supporters. They are just ruining the true wildy supporters.

this won't even be mentioned in history books on video games or mmo's.

Comon... Its a video game. Doing a memorial day in rs is just a event in game. Whos give you such strange idea of having the memorial day on real life history books?

Comon... Its a video game. Doing a memorial day in rs is just a event in game. Whos give you such strange idea of having the memorial day on real life history books?

Read the bold line a couple of times...then look at what your proposing...

Do you see how extreme it sounds, aru?

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

Errrr?? I am just a bit stupid than normal people. Assume our tipit forum users are mature enough to know runescape is a video game, they read the bold line a couple of times and then look at the proposing .... I guess they will just see the wilderness memorial day is nothing more than just an event IN A VIDEO GAME.

Do you mind telling me whats going extreme in your head??

Errrr?? I am just a bit stupid than normal people. Assume our tipit forum users are mature enough to know runescape is a video game, they read the bold line a couple of times and then look at the proposing .... I guess they will just see the wilderness memorial day is nothing more than just an event IN A VIDEO GAME.

Do you mind telling me whats going extreme in your head??

The point is-its a video game, and therefore has no reason to have a memorial day for a update in the game...but if your going to have one then heres somemore to add to the list, aru:

A memorial day for runescape classic

A memorial day for the old pest control

A memorial day for the creation of runescape

A memorial day for the people who died and lost their stuff in the fally massicar

A memorial day for the release of skillcapes

A memorial day for the release of the God Wars dungeon

etc.

To me having a day to comemorate these mere updates in a game sound like a bit of a waste of time, but whatever floats your boat...

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

Good points of the wilderness;

- People with no skills were able to make money...

- It was kinda fun while it lasted...

Bad points;

- People lost millions from being lured

- Rc'ers suffered daily from pathetic killers

- Green Dragon skillers suffered daily from pathetic killers

- Clue hunters suffered daily from pathetic killers

- There were more black marks given out in the Wilderness than probaby the rest of Runescape combined

- If the wilderness remained after Balanced Trading, then real-world traders will just die at the hands of those who want gold

In short - the last thing we need is to be reminded of these things.

Dude, this is a great idea. Let's set the permanent date of Wilderness Memorial Day to June 31.

Crap, I'm sorry. I guess I didn't think of what would happen.

See, my comment was actually a thickly veiled statement of contempt and dislike. My apparent interest is just that - apparent.

June 31 is not a day. Check your calendar. It doesn't exist.

I guess I should have added some sarcasm tags, huh? I thought at least one person would have caught that, but whatever. Oh well... sorry to waste your time.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

See, my comment was actually a thickly veiled statement of contempt and dislike. My apparent interest is just that - apparent.

I guess I should have added some sarcasm tags, huh? I thought at least one person would have caught that, but whatever. Oh well... sorry to waste your time.

I caught it. It wasn't necessarily ha ha funny but I understood the sarcasm behind it.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I caught it. It wasn't necessarily ha ha funny but I understood the sarcasm behind it.

Well, not only did the topic creator agree with me, but he PMed me to organize such an event. Sooo.. yeaaaah... >_____>

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

I for sure aint reading all your topic post because i refuse to read paragraphs/sentences that are written in CAPS.

but comon, a memorial day? why dont we just shove signs all over runescape saying RIP Player Killing? RSC it was PK'n all over. but we dont have memorials for that do we? and i cant vent this enough to some thin-minded people. the "Wilderness" does exist you moronic twit. there is a sign before the ditch and at it saying "Warning, Wilderness Ahead!" the Wilderness Map Zone still exists as hard as it is to get through your head. sure the Wilderness was the Icon of Player Killing, but its there, Player Killing isnt. and the 10th every month? thats just over board.

if you dont like it, play with revenants. unlike the obnoxius PK'ers i dont want to remember they dont scream "i pwnd you effing/pathetic Noob" etc.

[/My Post]

Popoto.~<3