68 Summoning.

Chrisberry4

Hello there,

I want to get 68 summoning for a bunyip as they are very useful but i dont know what to kill for the charms and what to craft with them baring in mind that im only 115 combat dont expect me to kill extremly high monsters with godswords or something

Any help will be appricated.

I'd go with slayer, but you might be able to kill waterfiends (I'm not sure what your levels need to be, but you might).

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Slayer as a last resort if you like training it. If you don't have any money, waterfiends. If you have a little cash, or are able to earn it at a decent rate, burst rock lobsters. Bunyip is worth the extra cost of bursting, and it makes waterfiends and slayer much easier.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks