A good place to train str (with guthans if needed)

book_of_metal

Well, i just bought guthans's and thought I could camp at bloodvelds. After an hour there, i realized that its much faster with food. Any advice on good places to train that i can use guthans. My stats are listed below.

Thank You

weardall.png

Check out my 50M+ Blog

lol, you guys realize that he would only use Guthan's for healing right? ;)

If you're gonna rely completely on your Guthan's I think bandits would be your best bet, dags are good but sometimes guthans healing isn't to reliable when you really need it.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

For strength, you'd be best just selling Guthans and going to Monkey Guards in the Temple of Ape Atoll. Pray melee, get your hp low and then smash them up. Theres an altar next to them, and Guthans is pretty much the best strength Barrows weapon.

If you insist of using a Dragon Scimi (i would assume), then yeah, use Bandits. If you care about drops, then i would suggest Dagganoths.

For strength, you'd be best just selling Guthans and going to Monkey Guards in the Temple of Ape Atoll. Pray melee, get your hp low and then smash them up. Theres an altar next to them, and Guthans is pretty much the best strength Barrows weapon.

If you insist of using a Dragon Scimi (i would assume), then yeah, use Bandits. If you care about drops, then i would suggest Dagganoths.

no reason to get hp low without dh

foukouei.png

For strength, you'd be best just selling Guthans and going to Monkey Guards in the Temple of Ape Atoll with Dharoks. Pray melee, get your hp low and then smash them up. Theres an altar next to them, and Dharoks is pretty much the best strength Barrows weapon.

no reason to get hp low without dh

Opps. Changed it to Dharoks, which is what i meant :P