Garry's Mod

Dizzle229

Favourite thing to do i9n garrys mod, get a gun, get another object's code and input the codeinto the gun so you can get these guns which launch Bicycles or my favourite i saw was a machine gun with spewed out chainsaws and meat clevers...thats like the most awesome weapon to pull out on someone.

Haha, that would be funny. Just pull out a pistol on one guy. He thinks "Aww, its just a pistol." You pull the triigger, chainsaws come out. Classic

Oh God, Tony Montana would have a field day with that gun.

jjroxlu7.jpg

Favorite thing to do i9n garrys mod, get a gun, get another object's code and input the code into the gun so you can get these guns which launch Bicycles or my favorite i saw was a machine gun with spewed out chainsaws and meat clevers...thats like the most awesome weapon to pull out on someone.

Haha, that would be funny. Just pull out a pistol on one guy. He thinks "Aww, its just a pistol." You pull the trigger, chainsaws come out. Classic

If you're going to make a chainsaw pop out of a weapon do it the way of pure awesomeness, make them rocket propelled.

already made:

http://garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=38121

and yes that is to fun to play with :lol:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Haha, that would be funny. Just pull out a pistol on one guy. He thinks "Aww, its just a pistol." You pull the trigger, chainsaws come out. Classic

If you're going to make a chainsaw pop out of a weapon do it the way of pure awesomeness, make them rocket propelled.

already made:

http://garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=38121

and yes that is to fun to play with :lol:

OHMYGOD! HAXZOR! =P~

Why! Why Didn't I buy Garry's Mod... then I could kill my friends with this gun :D