What ONE ITEM can I spend round 700K ONbut stil bring in BH?

BallinApna

Well I need to buy an item so when I go into bh I can "be worth more" [the symbol on the top of your head..]

-One word answers will do

-item must be worth over 500k

-im f2p [the acc with this money on it is only 53CB :? ]

-I need to be able to bring it in bh crater..

Ty all who answer! :D

thhide.jpg

god armor, or maybe a glory (t)?

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

nRs"]
lol transfer/sell gold much?

If you were transffering/selling gold wouldn't you want the skull colour to be as low as possible so you wouldn't attract too much attention?

If its as low as possible the player wouldent be carrying very much wealth on him now would he. God armour is your best bet. You DONT! have to have it on, goodluck. \'

Saradomin Platebody is perfect... almost 1m and its only 1 item... in case of emergency you can protect( assuming that you want to make money transactions).There is only one problem, if you have Cant leave Penalty you cant protect item.

mining_siggy_carlao1120.png

Sig made by Fgfuyfyuiuy0

nRs"]
lol transfer/sell gold much?

If you were transffering/selling gold wouldn't you want the skull colour to be as low as possible so you wouldn't attract too much attention?

If its as low as possible the player wouldent be carrying very much wealth on him now would he. God armour is your best bet. You DONT! have to have it on, goodluck. \'

kk ty everyone! :D

you can lock this now :?: ;)

thhide.jpg