..::Politik::.. ..::Synthetica::..

J_Rod_The_Ti

Wow, maybe it's cause we're all too busy staring wide eyed.

The first one is amazing, nothing really tosay.

The second one looks as thought not much is wrong.

Well done. :shock:

Both are way too crowded, badly coloured, and way too uncomposed. There are no focal points. Looks like you went mad with Apophosis and blended everything in sight in there, masses of random shapes never look good, never.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Quit RS 2005 | RSN: Johnalder

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips

*worships you* :lol: btw was Politik based on the Cold Play song/album? I'm not an avid cold play listener so I may sound really stupid asking this XD. Love the first on and the second one isn't as protruding in color and shapes as the first.

Theoldwipfinish2.gif

Only 27.. RIP Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, and Janice Joplin.

i agree and disagree with entangle on this one...

they look nice and usually that would be enough, but seriously they do just look like a bunch of random flames blended over each other and then colored and laid over with stars....

I have to say the text effects are nice and professional looking...and there is a pretty good focal point with the render and all.

the above post is IMO and could be completely wrong...sue me....

kind of have mixed feelings on this piece.

In the first one, i can see where you are having the focus done. its obviously in the middle, the greenish stuff. I love the way you did the text to it, but... it does seem random. the thing is though, its kind of a cool random, as you do have a focus point, and even though it is overdone, i'm sure thats what it was ment to be like.

The second one, to be honest, I don't like. Unlike the first, the text is quite... bad, and its overdone, but in a bad way.

So just pay attention to my comment in the first.

Also, as a bit of a help, but if you added a bit more 3d render to it , and not just go over everything like a madman, or perhaps add more render in the end, it could turn out quite nice. Perhaps try to focus your brushing a bit more.

With all that aside, it is just sort of random. i don't know, i have a feeling in the back of my mind that thats what you ment to do, but whenever you post something usualy others will asume otherwise :(