A few questions about fullscreen

Blaze_9555

I was just thinking about these questions today and i wanted to see what you guys thought.

1: Do you think fullscreen will stay members only?

2: Since fullscreen opens up a new window, will the ads playing on the other window still support Jagex?

3: Is it possible that the new increase in membership price be due to the fact that there are no ads in fullscreen?

The internet: A place where the men are men, the women are men, and 13 year old girls are FBI agents.
looks like WoW's interface.

Were you too lazy to read 3 posts above or too stupid to comprehend it?

Brothers and sisters, I have none, but that man's father is my father's son. Who is that man?

RuneScape High Detail is currently only available to members, so you will need to have a subscription to play. RuneScape High Detail will be available to free players once the Beta period is over.

In The HD FAQ on RS main site.

So atleast Runescape HD will be available to f2p. The whole thing about ads probably makes full screen members only.

f203f1850c.png

The thing I see wrong with the full screen members only idea is that when you do enter the HD free player log in screen, you can hit full screen and it will load to full screen hiding the ads.

But that could be anything, so I don't know.

banner.jpg

Fullscreen will probably stay members only for the reason of the inability to put ads in fullscreen. Unless Jagex completely sells their game out and puts ads inside the game. *cough* WildTangent *cough*

Holy crap, it would be so cool if strength potions showed up as Coke and lobsters were Twinkies in the free version.

Eat Domino's Anchovie Pizza

Use Domino's Anchovie Pizza

Drop Domino's Anchovie Pizza

Examine Domino's Anchovie Pizza

:lol:

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png