Training smithing in F2P

Rcnoob

First off i want to say i am F2P in case anybody didn't realize before they tried to answer my question. I was just wondering what the best way to lvl smithing is in F2P. As of right now I am 52 smithing. Some one told me steel bars but that takes forever and i don't know how much iron and coal is worth, so i would probably loose a ton of money doing it. So i was just wondering if anybody knew something that i could do to raise my smithing. Thanks. (and don't forget i am F2P).

Rc+Work.png

You may be able to do steel bars. Iron is too inconsistent in f2p. You can make steel plates and either sell them for full price or try and get a junk trade so u can sell them for a lower price. There are always people looking for some steel platebodies, you just have to find them. =P~

Drizzy_Jade.png

well coal is 200ea

iron is 100 ea

so 1 bar if you bought the materials would equal 500gp

sell the bars for 550-650ea

slow xp but you make profit

Primeaction.jpeg
Not all F2Pers are beggars or scammers, some are respected members, but these respected people are over-populated by these beggar and scammers.

I would definitely recommend doing steel bars. They give about 1k experience per load (from what I hear) and are also decent profit.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

you can always mine your own coal and iron, you dont have 99 mining so why not raise your mining lv too

if your gonna just smith bars and sell them, it going to take you ages to lv, well maybe not at your lv yet

lcchs.png

lcchs.png

I would definitely recommend doing steel bars. They give about 1k experience per load (from what I hear) and are also decent profit.

One smelted steel bar gives 17.5 exp. You can do 9 per load. And 9*17.5 = 157.5 exp. Your calculation is totally wrong.

Let us look at the grand exchange:

Coal - 193 gp

Iron Ore - 97 gp

Steel Bar - 633 gp

So 633 - 2*193 - 97 = 150 gp profit per bar. I think you can do around 400 bars (not sure on this) per hour so 60k gp/hour. And 400*17.5 = 7k exp per hour.

[404] Signature not found.

You should mine in the mining guild and mine mith and coal, then superheat them into bars then either smith them into pl8 bodies or sell bars. That is a quick way, or buy 1k coal 500 iron (or mine it) an smelt them, then smith them into pl8 bodies and sell and keep on doing that. If you buy the ores you only lose about 10-50k i can't remember.

SUPER.gif

One smelted steel bar gives 17.5 exp. You can do 9 per load. And 9*17.5 = 157.5 exp. Your calculation is totally wrong.

Let us look at the grand exchange:

Coal - 193 gp

Iron Ore - 97 gp

Steel Bar - 633 gp

So 633 - 2*193 - 97 = 150 gp profit per bar. I think you can do around 400 bars (not sure on this) per hour so 60k gp/hour. And 400*17.5 = 7k exp per hour.

Wow. Simply wow. Can't believe I got that so wrong. :oops:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg