Questing, Rc, Ess Mining, Herblore

Deathmath

At this point I have been questing a lot. Still only 84 qp. A couple of quests have attracted my attention. I want the disease-free herb patch from My Arm's Big adventure but I need 31 herblore for eadgar's ruse which is a prerequisiste. How should i get that. Also, I want to do legends quest so I"ll need 50.

Other quests are Zogre Flesh Eaters and tower of life. Are they worth it. Also hero's but I am waiting for a partner.

At this point I have most of the equipment I want, but want more money. I am interested in doing some combat, but with my current stats this is not. Therefore I want to either mine pure ess or do nature runes through the abyss (and w/ graahks at some point) How much money an hour are both of these things.

Also for monkey madness what would a good armor set be initially?

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

Tower of Life has rather skimpy rewards. The Creature Creation minigame you unlock has pretty much no rewards, and the experience reward is unimpressive...it's only 1k construction exp. Pretty much you get a Builder's Costume, which is brown and purple and lets you whistle. Oh, and a quest point and 3 music tracks.

Zogre Flesh Eaters is definitely worth doing, not so much for itself, but because it's a prerequisite to a great deal of other quests with nice rewards. Cabin Fever, Recipe for Disaster, As a First Resort, etc.

For Monkey Madness, you want light gear to boost your prayer for most of the quest. For the boss fight, just bring your usual ranging gear.

Tower of Life has rather skimpy rewards. The Creature Creation minigame you unlock has pretty much no rewards, and the experience reward is unimpressive...it's only 1k construction exp. Pretty much you get a Builder's Costume, which is brown and purple and lets you whistle. Oh, and a quest point and 3 music tracks.

I beg to differ. If you like herblore, Creature Creation is one of the best ways to collect certain 2nd ingredients yourself. I use it quite often. I'd consider the quest to be more than worth it, especially since you want to train herblore.

You can actually get to over 50 herblore from quest rewards alone. Check the knowledge base for quests with both herblore rewards and choosable exp rewards, and you will have to do little herblore training.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

It's only used for red spider eggs, eyes of newt, and unicorn horns, right? Eyes of Newt are faster at the entrana store, red spider eggs are faster with the spirit spider, and I think you can get unicorn horns just as fast from the wildy unicorns. And of course you can buy them all easily on the grand exchange. So it's not all that awesome.