F2P Runecrafting

daveywavey90

I am currently 37 rc and want to improve it to around 50 or more

What is the best runes to craft for exp, or how much would i have to pay people to run essences?

Overall what would the best way to lvl up. I dont mind spending money :D .

daveywavey90.png

"wat if u could ride giraffes"

Did you not scroll about half way down the page and see that there is already a post asking the same question as this -.-

But anyway...Just keep doing air runes. They are a reliable source as the prices never change. I would say tiara's but I have never done this myself.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

is rc even a reliable money maker in f2p?

Once you can do 3x airs, then yes it is.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

How much should i pay someone for each load if they are running?

-.-

You can't with the 3k trade limits and it would be hard for anyone to be a runner for you at your current level.

ojdv.jpg

make your own tiaras and get the body tallys from drops.

i got a lot from when i was training on hill giants. used them all to get body tiaras and the xp is alot. the process might be a little slow.... i think

Primeaction.jpeg
Not all F2Pers are beggars or scammers, some are respected members, but these respected people are over-populated by these beggar and scammers.

Well, I would try Runecrafting gloves. Even though the time it takes to get them can even out with the time that it would normally take, it would help take the monotony of Runecrafting away.

j0xPu5R.png

Well, I would try Runecrafting gloves. Even though the time it takes to get them can even out with the time that it would normally take, it would help take the monotony of Runecrafting away.

They may be worth it, but I can use up those gloves in under 2 hours, and getting them takes much longer.

GG.gif