Musical Crimes-Arson

dragoonson

---

"Uri Brenton Core get off the roof!"The sharp voice of Aunt Tymora cut through the loud music of his iPod.Scrambling to get off the roof,he climbed into the window to his room,leaving the iPod there.

"There,I'm off the roof,happy?"Sarcasm dripped like venom from Uri's voice,hating how he had to spend his Summer in boring old Singapore.They didn't even have an X-box in this house,why would they have Guitar Hero?Forced to spend a day out with his extended family,Uri,to his own surprise,found himself enjoying it,and paid no attention to the fact that he had left his iPod behind.

Returning from a full day of riding the Singapore Flyer and babe-watching on Sentosa,Uri picked up his iPod and looked through the songs.No,it couldn't be!He sat up straight and looked at the songs he was scrolling through.

In Flames,In Flames,Rick Astley,DragonForce,Arch Enemy,Hammerfall,Hell even Metallica.Where were all the Folk songs?His playlist was now relatively short,and had songs he had never listened to.Namely,

In Flames-Dialouge with the Stars

In Flames-Take This Life

Rick Astley-Listen to this,its very important,young Uri

DragonForce-Through the Fire and the Flames

Arch Enemy-My Apocalypse

Hammerfall-Hearts on Fire

Metallica-Fuel

Wait,that Rick Astley one seemed strange.Having been Rick Roll'd before,Uri thought it was a strange name for such a type of song.Playing it,he noted there was no music,or even a build-up,someone just began talking-not singing,talking.

"Hello,Uri."It said."Thank you for listening to this.I'm sure your parents do too.I'll be frank with you,no playing games.I have your parents with me right now and you will not see them again unless you follow these instructions."

Uri swallowed,the voice was sinister,it knew his name and it didn't sound like it was playing games.Hell,it even said it wasn't playing games.Pressing pause again so the voice would continue,he listened,hoping it wasn't a ransom the voice wanted.It wasn't.It was something worse.

"Uri,I have a warehouse down by the docks.Its the fourth.I want you to go there,you have everything you need for your task,along with other things.I will be watching you.If you don't know your task your playlist should help,so listen long,and listen hard.Today is the second of July,you have until the fourth of July,your little Independence Day to finish your task.Good luck,or you'll never see your parents again."

The tape ended and Uri switched his iPod off.Telling his Aunt Tymora he was going out to see the night-life of Singapore he headed to the docks,where he found the warehouse he was told of.The door was locked,but he climbed through a window above it,and sat on a crate just below it.Switching his iPod back on,he listened to all the songs on it,and noted something about fire.

Think about it.Fuel is important to fire,along with heat source and oxygen.The apocalypse is described to bring non-believers to hell,a hot,fiery place.And the rest of the artists and song names involve fire.Uri,finding himself the smartest arsonist-to-be around,searched the warehouse for the arson aisle.Failing that,he searched for individual items.Scratching a small list onto a small empty box he could carry around,Uri wandered the warehouse again.

Finding some Arsenic,Uri decided it was time for a break,after all,it had already been an hour.A sudden,loud slam alerted Uri from his rest,forcing him to climb up to see what had caused it.A security guard had come to ensure the goods of the customer were safe,he decided,and begun to sneak queitly around,hoping not to arouse the guard's attention.

Twelve hours later,Uri had made a device to spread arsenic and black powder around,to be lit remotely.Though he had it he had no idea where to lay the trail,so he played the Rick Astley song on his iPod again.To his massive fear,it was completely different!It skipped the part where the voice had claimed to have his parents,and had a new monolouge for him.

"Good job,Uri.You now have a fire-lighting device,is that right?"The voice said as some vulgar language rolled out of Uri's mouth."Well,guess what.I've got a fever.And the only cure,is not more cowbell.Its for you to plant it at the American's Complex where there will be people celebrating Independence Day half-way around the world.Do it tomorrow around 3 in the morning and I shall release the location of your parents to you."

The voice now had a bit of sarcasm,but Uri hardly noticed it,trying to remember the information as well as he could,lest it be deleted again.Without much to do for the rest of the day,and a little migraine,Uri lay down to sleep and fell deep into it.He dreamt of girls,and his parents being killed by a mysterious man,with him at their feet begging for forgiveness.Falling out of bed,he swore and tried to remove the memory from his mind.

Looking at the time,Uri realised he only had one hour left to burn down the American's Complex,and had no idea where to start the trail.Running out of Aunt Tymora's,glad he didn't need a reason this time,Uri hailed a taxi and got a ride to the Complex.He took out the model plane with arsenic bombs and black powder bullets,complete with mini-flamethrower.

He sent it flying,using a remote control and a camera mounted on it to guide him.Spreading the flamables all over the field where the celebrations were,and satisfied with the results,he brought the plane down,lighting the flamethrower just before he crashed it into the ground.Feeling some satisfaction in hearing his fellow Americans scream in fear,or about how they thought the plane was spraying soda,Uri fled the scene for home.

Without even checking his iPod yet,he went straight to sleep,waking up only when Aunt Tymora told him it was time for lunch.Flicking on the television for the news,he saw that the American's Complex had been completely burned down,and police estimated a 100 dead,with even more injured.Slightly guilty,Uri switched it off and hurried off to his room,slamming the door and reached for his iPod.

"Well done Uri."The voice said,still succeeding in chilling Uri to the bone."Now I shall keep my end of the deal.Your parents are,or should I say were in the basement of the American's Complex.Congratulations on a job well done..."

Uri stumbled around the room,trying to find logic in that last sentence.He had single handedly killed his parents,along with most of the other Americans in Singapore.Why congratulate him?He picked up his cell phone,dialed 911,realised that in Singapore its 999,canceled,and dialed 999.

"You have reached our automated response line."A new voice,though slightly less disturbing,reached his ears."To report a crime,press 1.To confess to a crime,press 2."Following instructions,he pressed 2."You have chosen:2,confess a crime.To confess to murder,press 1.To confess to kidnapping,press 2.To confess to arson,press 3.To confess to a mixture of these,or other crimes,press 4 and an operator will get to you."Sighing,Uri pressed 4."You have chosen:4,confess to a mixture of these crimes and/or other crimes and wait for an operator to get through to you."

An irritating waiting tone now reached his ears,already irritated from the loud banging music his iPod was forced to play."Hello this is Sergeant Reilly Dumm,you wanted to confess to a crime?"Finally a human voice answered after five minutes.

"Yes,Sergeant I wish to confess to arson and accidental homicide."Uri said,accent still audible to the Sergeant.

"Its nice to know young people are responsible these days."The officer said,his Irish accent coming through much clearer after clearing his throat."I'll need your details."

Obediently,Uri revealed his personal information,and waited for the police to arrive.Because he confessed,the court deemed it did not require a trail,and they put him in the real prison (instead of a Boy's Home) for life.

I'm sure somewhere out there,more musical crimes are being committed,we just have to wait...And watch...

---

There we go.Was really hoping to make it shorter,but meh.Anyways,I know it sounds a bit like a Saw film,thats just how I wanted it to be,sue me.This is more of an intro,so expect some other crimes coming out soon.Possibly tomorrow,if I can think of some songs...

I liked the Rick Astley tbh :lol:

EDIT:Okay,hows the new ending?

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

^Don't the Saw movies?But I see what you mean.I'll try to un-sudden the next one.

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

True,but thats nothing Uri can do thats not cliche'd...He's what going to scream "No!" and kill himself?Nah I need him in jail for the next one.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

True,but thats nothing Uri can do thats not cliche'd...He's what going to scream "No!" and kill himself?Nah I need him in jail for the next one.

Well, if its continued, then it might work out, though if it was the end of a big story, it wouldn't.

I could finish the story without screwing the plot,but not now.So I'll finish it in like 5-10 minutes...

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Always thought Devil Went Down to Georgia was cooler,but it does unlock Through the Fire and the Flames...

Anyway finishing it now,I guess.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Arsenic is a poison!

No matter. Good story my friend, do more.

Its flammable too.I saw a show where a guy started a bush fire with it.Awesome stuff...

I'm trying to research into more crimes that would fit music,so might take a while,considering I have some tests this week too...

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Arsenic is a poison!

Its flammable too.I saw a show where a guy started a bush fire with it.Awesome stuff...

I'm trying to research into more crimes that would fit music,so might take a while,considering I have some tests this week too...

Hmmm, Musical Crimes (haha, name)... I know... TERRORISM (Taken From Robot Chicken), oh wait... most of this IS terrorism to begin with. Dangit.

• 2 weeks later...
Arsenic is a poison!

I liked the story, I really didnt expect him to just confess though, I probably wouldnt. :-# Ecspecially if i was gunna get a life sentence either way #-o Anyways, try some Slayer songs for crime titles...pretty much any song would work, but "God Send Death" would work if he became or is religious; "Altar of Sacrafice"...ummm, need i explain?; "Raining Blood" :lol: You could also try Exodus, "Shovel Headed Killing Machine" Also, there are several other Metallica songs that have the word "Fire" in it, if you wanna go for another Arson crime.

Lol...i guess i just gave away what kind of music i like :P Btw, I liked the part where he was surprised all of his folk music was deleted from his ipod. :lol:

There are no more crimes that by definition are different lol.I'll have to skip to the end...

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]