Canada wins miss universe!

jak722

WHAT!!! Who said that the Aussie chick who won last year wasn't pretty? She was one of the most naturally gorgeous people I've ever seen! EVER!

I was rooting for Slovak Republic but she didn't even make it to the Top 15. :( Then I was rooting for Latvia - she had a really nice, exotic look :D

Canada had pretty eyes, however ^_^ Interesting, a lot of Hispanic countries made it pretty far - not a lot of African countries, however. Miss Mexico, I thought, was gorgeous.

Slovak Republic:

Latvia:

slovak definently by far the hottest out of all of them.

i also liked ukraine, croatia, brazil, germany, and a few others that i cant remeber. i cant even check because the page keeps on having to many people :D

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

WHAT!!! Who said that the Aussie chick who won last year wasn't pretty? She was one of the most naturally gorgeous people I've ever seen! EVER!

I was rooting for Slovak Republic but she didn't even make it to the Top 15. :( Then I was rooting for Latvia - she had a really nice, exotic look :D

Canada had pretty eyes, however ^_^ Interesting, a lot of Hispanic countries made it pretty far - not a lot of African countries, however. Miss Mexico, I thought, was gorgeous.

Slovak Republic:

SK.jpg

Latvia:

LV.jpg

SK.jpg

^_^ I was rooting for her too. Philippines wasn't that great :?

i actually thought miss venezuela was gonna win

she was by far the prettiest of the top 5,

mexico was probably the 2nd hottest but she looked abit like jennifer hawkins lol

i was rooting for the philippines but after she didn't make it to top 15 i was going for venezuela, man she was just perfect.... miss dominican republic wasn't very pretty, n canada isn't really that great compared to mexico, puerto rico and ofcourse venezuela

newayz she answered the last question really well and thats why canada won, venezuela stuffed up so she came 5th lol

Woo yay hip hooray I guess....lol

Aussie Still Owns Joo All In Chicks

Except maybe USA..they have alot of hotties.

deadforumslol.png