Define & rate characters/monsters/animals in rs game.

nighthawkpro

the name of this game is to define the characters/monsters/animals in this game. the characters/monsters/animals must be in rs. u can define them in anyway u desire, ur luv for them or hate. etc

example: falador male banker- an evil twisted greedy banker who mokes ppl about their low income and steals them when we're not insight. He smells of rich calvin klein perfume, wears smart clothing and mokes us that our armour stinks like dry blood. rate: a person that must be taken into greater wildy and surrounded by greater demons. i giv him 0.001/10 as a nice person.

OK i give u one: lvl54 skeletons

Sir Prysin: a nice guy... until he stabs his thin sword into your chest and runs away like a coward. he dons an iron helmet he stole from the bank and his catch phraise is, "I Am surprising! i shot be called sir surprising!" he has dirty little rags on he calls 'what i am wearing'. he is girded with a rapier which in runescape is considered a sissy's weapon. sir prysin got mad and slashed his stolen helmet which came to be known as the Slashed Helmet. he also help people kill that poor little red monkey who lives in the middle of many stones. the gypsy is in league with his evil plans. when he is not busy sitting in his office he sits outside, wishing he could be a knight in shining armor. too bad though, cuz he's a knight in dirty armor which smells like @$$. he likes to steal peoples kittens and hide them in boxes in deserted shacks. he also likes pretending he's spiderman. that led to the cause of his death.

Elvarg The Dragon: At first people might think this is a furious beast that has no mercy, but in fact, Elvarg is a sweet sensitive dragon with a sence of humor.

A strange egg was catched by Sailor Lorris, about 50 years ago, who now gives boat trips to Karamja. When the egg hatched, this little green dragon came out, and Lorris immideatley decided to keep the dragon. He named it after his great great great greater grandfather Elvarg, which stands for 'Mercy'. Lorries raised it very well, and he also taught him to defend himself when he was attacked. When Elvarg grew too big, Lorris needed to find a bigger place, so he went to Karamja, and made a cage like thingy, but still big enough for Elvarg.

Years have gone by, and Lorris lost contact with his dragon, because he was too old to make the trip from Port Sarim to Karamja all over again. Elvarg became wild, and did not trust anyone. He still waited in his cage however, because one day, Lorris might come back.

In the meanwhile, a dwarf-like person named Oziach found the almighty Rune Plate, and he sold it for an amount of sixty-four thousand gold pieces. But first, you had to slay the 'evil Elvarg' on Karamja.

And since then, for about 2.8 years, people attacked Elvarg.

Of course he defended himself, just like his master Lorris told him so! But really, Elvarg is not a vicious dragon. When he's alone, he likes to play cards with the skeletons, or play a game of hide and seek with the lesser demons.

So thats the story of the mighty Elvarg, and some day...Lorris might come back, and free him from his misery.

Gypsy: is in league with 'sir surprising'. what a dumass. the gypsy likes to steal runes from runecrafters and eat them. she also is disguised as an old woman, but she is actually a REALLY old woman. she begs for money in return for her crystal ball readings. the crystal ball is actually a primitive TV used to fool others. when she isnt snoring in her tent, she tells ppl to slay the innocent monkey in the stone circle. her tent is like circus's, except smaller. everyone likes her except for normal humans and animals. she worships zamorak in her spare time, and wishes that she were a lesser demon. the mages in the tower granted the wish, but stored he in a cage. they did that because lesser demons could be attacked out of the wilderness, while humans could not. so now beginner mages can tease her with deadly blasts of magic. she likes to moon people from the window in her cage.

lol. very nice japisee and cloaked shadow

lvl45 skeleton: Avenger of lvl22 skeletons and protector of Elvary. They swarm around fiercely for flesh and living organs. Even though theirs deteragate into stinking dry flesh, mostly showing bones. They have a mind of their own and cannot be controlled. But a like puppets control by strings. Bones that can crush you when you are carefree.

Thrander : What? Where is Thrander? Thrander doesn't even exist in RS! Well, he was caught doing his illegal processes. Disguised as a harmless armor changer, doing his job, he was really a mass murderer of imps, and a brass necklace / tile thief. He also had a history of eating dry, hard clay he found on the ground near his shop. Therefore, he was caught and sentenced to 50 years in hell, with giant imps poking him with pitchforks.

Sheep (level Unknown) : Sheep are a good source of wool. Secretly aligned with Guthix, Sheep are completely invulnerable to all attacks from anything except the sheep prod. Sheep are organizing a rebellion against

the oppressive wool-shearing, diseased-sheep-prodding-and-poisoning , and sheep-imprisoning adventurers. Watch your back!

• 3 weeks later...

Dog: lives in the middle of a chicken coop, barking at the ants that crawl on top of grass blades. it likes to chase chickens and eat humans. this dog is in league with sir prysin and likes to kill monkeys. unknown to others, this dog is actually a red monkey (just like the one in the stone circle) disguised in a cheap dog suit made of mud and chicken feathers, and a dash of pepper. beware of the disguised monkey, it chatters and eats bananas.

Thurgo: An imcando dwarve with a knack for temper-tantrums, he was first introduced into Runescape when all other imcando dwarves were becoming extinct, and now he is a simple Runescape addict, playing 24/7. You can always surely find him at his home, southwest of port Sarim, since I guess he has nothing to do besides steal redberry pies from people and work on his smithing with the blurite ore they give him. Poor porr Thurgo, may you die of heartattack/stroke/pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

Like some of the monsters here, Thurgo is ALSO disguised, he is no TRUE imcando dwarve, but an impostor. His clever plan to destroy the Runescape world involves a goose, a tophat, a whisk, money, and a flaming bag of poop. BEWARE THURGO!

Farmer: the herders of the devil. they plant seeds of evil in every vegetable patch, and poke newbs with hellish pitchforks. they are in league with the devil, and disguise monkeys in costumes made of mud, chicken feathers, and a dash of pepper. these evil farmers like to make cows eat hay, and make horses eat grass. they make their grandchildren eat..........i cant say it.... CHOCOLATE........... beware of the farmers, as their weak bodies farm all day.

Black Knight

Height: 6"5

Weight: 120 oz.

Description: A dark-hearted knight.

My description and beliefs: Should he be truly dark-hearted, shouldn't they be killing people that cross them? Or at least try to do so?

Black Knights are a very odd humans, for while they do not slay anyone, (with exception in the wilderness and their fortress) they worship Zamorak, the god of hate and destruction.

Black Knights were once famous when the three gods created RuneScape. They were the strongest men around, and many would brag that they can kill one. Today, this is not heard of, but Black Knights are usaually being trained on by their stronger egos. One of the many reasons is because they drop good items when slayed.

However black or evil they may be, they are not assiocated with the Dark Warriors that live in their oddly built fortress in the wilderness. For one thing, Black and Dark are too different things.

Many thanks to the men and women who created a bio of a Black Knight on tip.it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

clouddyl:A mighty player of runescape,all of everything he ever does is reorded by jagex and used against him but still he fights on seeking a better life for all.

rsn: clouddyl

always taking free stuff xD

trainng range to 30 for chompy hunting-sigh-bordom ahhhhhhhhhh

evil chicken(lv X,depends on your lv BUT ALWAYS HIGHER!!):

it randomly for ABSOLUTELY NO reason pops up and attacks someone, fires quick attacks of magic ussually damaging around 3-6, continuosly screams "MUHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!" and such(lol), evil rating: 11 of 10 lol,

power rating 8 of 10, when rpayer is used power rating goes from 8 to 0,

wish i had a evil chicken as pet! would be nice.... MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

mister evil9(ME! lv 78 and will become higher): evil, evil, evil, lol, i have something with evil lol, and LOVES to DESTROY IMPS!!!!!!

wonder why everything i posted about here is about EVIL? lol.

Known in-game as Mister evil9(lvl 93)(P2P).

Modding gta2(making maps, scripts,editing it).

On world 54 mostly.

Made a nice GTA2 site!

A little in-active...

Sheep (level Unknown) : Sheep are a good source of wool. Secretly aligned with Guthix, Sheep are completely invulnerable to all attacks from anything except the sheep prod. Sheep are organizing a rebellion against

the oppressive wool-shearing, diseased-sheep-prodding-and-poisoning , and sheep-imprisoning adventurers. Watch your back!

I believe that sheep are followers of ZAMORACK not Guthix, when people shear too many of their brethren they secretly don zammy robes and summon a terrible demon that eats all of the farmer's sheep shearers.

1690 total and unranked strength. Headed for 1800.

siggyanimatoin5dtbp3.gif

I like the irony (no wait, paradoxicality) in how there's a spelling error in this sig.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

wizard traiborn:

hello, i like whizy thinies gummer muddled thingie goozoble mutts. would you like some of my home cooking?, it is a spinach roll. are you a whizy thinies gummer muddled thimgie goozoble nut? i don't like whizy thinies gummer muddled thingie goozodle nutts, they are horrible liars they are. i like fellow wizards, please don't kill them. i am a great wizard!!! that kills whizy thinies gummer muddled thingie joozoble nutters...

please, if you ever see a whizy thinies gumnmer muddled fingie goosoble hut please go burn it...

member home= world 59

nonmember home=world 7

mithmmagecape,yoshi%20huan.gif