What to train strength on?

geekoverlord

I have 77 strength, almost lvl 78. i want to get it to level 80 in the next few days. What should i train on? Im currently training on otherworldy beings in zanaris. Is there monsters that are faster xp, and still weak enough for me to not use alot of food on?

Here are my stats:

75 Attack

77 Strength

75 Defence

76 Hitpoints

Geekoverlord.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Runescape has policies now?

archsupportei2.png

First barrows drop 12/12/08 - Aharims Robeskirt FTW XD

Experiments are level 25 with 100exp so 400exp per kill. Can get crowded at peak times however. My personal favorite training spot of all time is giant skeles! you find them at Damis's lair, go to the end of it cuz that's where the lev 80 skeles are. Wear salve ammy(e) for a +20% boost to str and att. Not sure if it's good without the ammy though. Since you don't wanna get hit pray melee or wear really good armour. I also heard that yaks are awsome exp, never tried myself though.

Aa123bb321.png

Ok. Thanks. I dont need to do a quest for experiments though, right? Also, where are they? lol.

Geekoverlord.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

archsupportei2.png

i would, but, no dh, and no money FOR dh.

Geekoverlord.png

archsupportei2.png