Pissed over ADS on F2P - MESSING UP GAME PLAY

Dire_Wolf

ads keep f2p alive - with out adds no f2p and yes i agree they were anyonying

He's complaining about some Ads screwing up his gaming, not Ads in general. I'd say most F2Per's are okay with Ads though. We understand that they need to be there for us to play.

Taking a Playstation 3 break.

card.png

Serveal times the ADS somehow make you not be able to "Type" or use any keys expect the mousepad. I am tired of this, and i have alot times clicked BackSpace- Resulting in going back to other page and off from GAME.

What is the point with this...

U can report ads, but only if they area bad ads as in what its about...

But how can you report ADS that mess your Game up???How..

The adds need to be there if you're a free person but... what gets me is when I'm a member and I go to f2p why do I have to see the adds?

And I do agree with you that the adds are annoying though...

mems can go full screen on f2p worlds (I tried during the beta) so you DON'T have to see the ads :thumbsup:

my dad did something cuz we once got spyware so then once we got rid of that junk we put like blocking to everything and it stops websites from accessing downloaded active-x controls and it also stops like 90% of adds from functions that are on the runescape site

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

Omg just use NOSCRIPT or adblock of any kinds there is NO WAY jagex can tell you are using it and frankly you should be able to without problems. It is your computer.

Yeah, I was going to suggest noscript.

It's not your fault if you want your browser to be a little extra secure, and the ads happen to be the flash/javascript that noscript blocks.

If you're worried you can't get banned, there is no way for jagex to legally know.

I don't like those ads too. Once it goes to certain ones, it freezes up my computer and have to reset it. Jagex is going to owe me a new hard drive soon. :(

Don't reset your computer. Instead hold down the power-on button for few seconds. It's safer than reseting

You think? Might try it next time.

Dont. Thats what ruined my last computers hard drive.

devilgod08.png

-----------------------------------------

An Alched whip a day keeps deflation away.