Larathiel's travels through Runescape... [Currently Slaying]

mainkv1.jpg

Welcome to my newly organized blog! :-D

This blog is really about my journeys in Runescape and that ultimate dream of getting all skills 99. All my earlier blogs have kinda gotten a bit messy, because I can't decide what to do and when and the only conclusion I always come up with, is that I want all skills 99. :D

Now of course I know it's a huge goal, so that's the reason it will be splitted into dozens of pieces. It will take time, since for me, Runescape is mostly about having fun and getting xp is just part of that. Also I have other things to do too, so I won't be on all the time but still I want to name that one for my main goal, since that's truly the one I'm aiming for. Really (really) slowly but surely...

So here is the Index of my Blog.

• 1. Index

About Me

3. Current Stats / Current Goals

4. All Skills To 99

5. Overall Goals / All Skills To ___

6. Monster-hunting

7. Other Stuff (Treasure Trails, Funny Pictures, etc.)

8. Questing

9. Competitions

10. Credits

11. Hall Of Lame (Completed Goals)

Well, Lets get on with this then, hope you'll like it. ;)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. About Me

01. Runescape

Since the very first day of playing Runescape, I enjoyed everything I did so much that I just couldn't imagine myself quitting completely. It's just excatly the kind of game that I enjoy playing - graphics look great but don't take away the playability, I love the skills, and added to that you get new content released constantly. Sometimes so fast I can't keep up with it all. :D

What is more great about Runescape, is that I have found some really amazing people through the game and the sociality that comes with the game is a huge plus. It's not just about me sitting alone in a room and playing a game but I get to actively talk with people and I find it exciting to read other people's goals in game and have my own blog to show mine. I have found some extremely great friends (and one of the most important persons in my life - my husband) from Runescape, so this is more than just a game for me.

Runescape is for me a way of relaxing and enjoying and an important part of my free time. I rather calculate and plan on things to do in Runescape and play, then stare at the tv the whole evening. I like the challenges Runescape gives me. :)

I've been playing Runescape since fall 2004. I love questing, and I achieved my very own quest cape in June 2007. I enjoy all aspects of Runescape really, but the skills I love are Slayer, Magic, Agility, Runecrafting, Farming and Herblore. There really isn't a skill I hate, but for some reason Thieving, Feltching and Cooking I train a lot less then others and I get bored with them pretty quickly while training.

My ultimate goal in Runescape is to explore it in every way possible and achieve all skills 99. I know it will take a lot of time from me, since I play the game not only for the experience but also to have fun with my friends. Allso I'm not playing huge amounts of time constantly, but I like naming that as my goal still since I know that is where I'm aiming for some day. Of course on the way, there will be a lot of smaller goals and that long journey will be sliced into a lot smaller steps so it doesn't feel too long. Always willing to meet new interesting people in rs, so feel free to contact me. :)

I've been a proud member of ZeitPhasm since spring 2008 and I've been an Admin there since fall 2008 It's a community with such lovely people and they all mean so much to me. <3: I've also been a member of Finland Skillers Society, really great group of Runescapers. Unfortunately right now my time spent with Runescape isn't enough to also be with them. Hopefully back some day. :)

02. Real Life

I'm a crazy music lover from Finland. I have truly amazing son, whom I truly love. <3: I met the love of my life in Runescape, but that's a whole another story. <3 I love singing and music, it's been my life since I was very little. Mostly I listen to metal music (especially finnish metal, it's the best ;)) but I have very big variety in music taste. I'm a dreamer but also I do a lot of things impulsively. I like working out, I don't watch a lot of tv, I rather play Runescape or do something with the computer. If I watch tv-shows/movies, I watch them from my computer. And yeah, I also love driving. <3

4. All Skills To 99

larathiel.png

99's I'm currently going for

Summoning

Larathiel.png

Prayer

Larathiel.png

Prayer

Larathiel.png

Prayer

Larathiel.png

Prayer

Larathiel.png

Prayer

Larathiel.png

Prayer

Larathiel.png

Prayer

Larathiel.png

Prayer

Larathiel.png

Prayer

Larathiel.png

Prayer

Larathiel.png

Prayer

Larathiel.png

Prayer

Larathiel.png

Prayer

Larathiel.png

Prayer

Larathiel.png

Prayer

Larathiel.png

Prayer

Larathiel.png

Prayer

Larathiel.png

Prayer

Larathiel.png

Prayer

Larathiel.png

[hide=Long-term 99 Goals]

Farming 99

Larathiel.png

Runecrafting 99

Larathiel.png[/hide]

[hide=Other Skills]Larathiel.png

Larathiel.png

Larathiel.png

Larathiel.png

Larathiel.png

Larathiel.png

Larathiel.png

Larathiel.png

Larathiel.png

Larathiel.png

Larathiel.png

Larathiel.png

Larathiel.png

Larathiel.png[/hide]

7. Other Stuff (Treasure Trails, Funny Pictures, etc.)

Funny Pictures etc.

[hide=Trawlering again... (really should bring right buckets...)]080904005532zd7.png[/hide]

[hide=We all know, how he says he cares about cows (and other animals)... Well how about chompys? ]080726213706ju8.png[/hide]

[hide=I wonder what's going on...]16.7.2008

080716043451ma1.png[/hide]

[hide=I have a pet monkey! <3]080724101459sb2.png[/hide]

[hide=We all know about the manuals he has about girls...]63869602xe0.jpg[/hide]

8. Questing

I love questing, it has been my goal since day 1 in Runescape to complete all quests, get Magic 99 and Slayer 99. So I wanted to make one post just for quests. Though I've completed them all for now, I'll put pictures here when I'll complete new ones.

Newest Completed Quest:

10. Credits

When I made my first blogs, I didn't really want to make any credit lists since I always keep forgetting a lot of people I should remember while making the lists so that's why I never usually do them. But now, I've been playing Runescape for so long, that I just have to mention at least some of the people that have had a huge impact on me in one way or another, in Runescape, IRL or both. <3: This list will be growing slowly, since anyone who knows me well, knows how my memory is. ;) So, post if you notice I've forgot you. :P

~Antaeusfury - Well, I think you know. There's so many words. I love you. <3:

All the incredible people I've met in ZeitPhasm -

~Fire

~Lj

~Draco

~Nomore

~Gabe

~Mark

~Paul

~Martin

~Randy

~Rien

~Max

~Mens

and everyone else I've gotten to know through our clan, you're the best. I probably forgot a lot of people. :oops:

Slidi, Weak Algar, Timha, Jeesus and everyone in FSS. ;)

Other friends

~Maah1nen

~Lemmtim

~Ranging Jnr

~Cooldude

and everyone in my friends list. <3:

11. Hall Of Lame (Completed Goals)

[hide=7th 99 Ranged, Sunday 7.3.2010]Cannon & Mutated Bloodvelds. <3

100307120713.png[/hide]

[hide=6th 99 Slayer, Thursday 4.3.2010]Duradel. <3

100304220449.png

100304220514.png

100304220540.png

100304221145.png[/hide]

[hide=5th 99 Strength, Wednesday 24.2.2010]Where else would you take your strength? XD

100224203128.png[/hide]

[hide=4th 99 Hitpoints, Tuesday 9.2.2010]I use to train here for ages. :)

100209211523.png[/hide]

[hide=3rd 99 Attack, Wednesday 25.11.2009]Chose the place because I use to train there long time ago.

091125200717.png[/hide]

[hide= 2nd Defence 99, Saturday 18.4.2009]This place I chose because after my early goblin-adventures, I travelled to these Wizards as a lot higher level then they are, but still unaware of the combination of magic spells + melee armour = not that easy training. Maybe this level will help with that when needed. :D

33vnig4.png

5fndxk.png

262o4fb.png

2929mxh.png

pylcm.png

2edtkja.png

35a92br.png

2i1p6io.png[/hide]

[hide= 1st Magic 99, 11.12.2008]The place was chosen based on the fact, that this is where I started my Runescape journey, and since the very first day my dream was to get 99 Magic as a first 99. So it was pretty memorable to go back there and take my first 99 there, especially when the skill was what I wanted it to be since the very first day.

081211174645wd7.png

081211174728ww4.png

081211174715yo0.png

081211175533lz5.png[/hide]

Quest cape achieved Sunday 3.6.2007 (Pictures at my old computer)

Well, I'm first to post then, I'm pretty sure tip.it threads don't have a post limit, so you could of posted that all in one post instead of using multiple posts (just a tip), however nice to see more females playing runscape <3: and good luck on your future goals, and hope your thread goes well =D

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

Thank you very much. :)

There's a reason I did it this way, my other blogs had like 3 posts and they just became so messy, I couldn't find anything there while updating it. So this way the blog will be easier to update. Since this will probably be up a long time which mean lots of stuff, which means hard to find from one post.

Also there's so much stuff coming in here, that I thought it would be better if the different stuff would be easier to spot. So this hadn't had anything to do with the "post limit", 'cause I have no idea is there one but I would think not. :) Hope this is ok for everyone. I just hate updating a big mess, haha. :lol:

Aha, one of the blogs I sorely missed :) Your banner is amazing =D

Looking forward to more updates :) No more falling asleep at Kree though! lol

Sssshhh, quiet Ant!

=O

Sleep at kree is DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

*whistle*

Whats the whistle for? >=O

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

"*whistle*" Like, "I'm innocent, I wasn't doing or thinking anything wrong" They don't have that emoticon here anymore =o I miss it. :cry:

Soooo sorry for falling asleep on your mining level :wall: I was thinking "ok, she's 200 exp away...gonna be soon....zzzzz.....*snore*..." lol

Ant, I'm getting used to that... *whistle*

Dark, I kinda... fell asleep... at Kree... :-#

If you wanna see something really boring and long...

[hide=Ant making up his mind]01hf4.jpg

02ok1.jpg

03vg1.jpg

04th6.jpg

05cv4.jpg

06xb6.jpg

07yz6.jpg

08lc0.jpg[/hide]

[hide=After he decided..]001zz6.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Ant's using a free taxi........ Again.]taxipy0.jpg[/hide]

[hide=But this is something surely worth watching...]whipll8.jpg[/hide]

Ok, I admit, I have way too much time in the night... Sorry Ant! ;)

Ok, so I guess those pics told everything about what I've been up to, except some granite mining. Eew. I'm too tired to update the race section, I'll update it tomorrow, I think. :P

Lol. I wondered what you were doing there :oops: haha.

I can't believe you deaded me :cry: after all that we've done together :cry: :cry: :cry:

Haha, it was not my intention to use those pics, i just took them for fun... I just had too much time when updating this blog. :P

Oh Ant, don't play innocent, you deaded me like what... how many times? :cry:

• 4 weeks later...

Uhh, updated quite a bit, all the level-ups can be found on the "Achieved Goals" post. :P Some other pics added to funny pics section and mmh... Lol, way too much stuff. :D

I'm only half-way with this whole thing... maybe later in the evening or during the day. :lol: