Larathiel's travels through Runescape... [Currently Slaying]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you so much. :)

I've been doing a lot of things lately. Mainly I'm stuck with my all skills 70+ goal, since I have a few boring skills now to do so I'm fighting against starting to do something else. :P Pictures will probably be available when I feel like uploading. I figured I'm gonna write what I'm up to so I can track what I've done even though I'd be too lazy to upload all pictures. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks a lot guys. :)

This is pretty much what I've been up to. :P More pictures in the Completed Goals part on the first page... :D

081211174645wd7.png

Hmm, a lot of other levels too, Prayer 70 _finally_, Farming 77, Runecrafting 65, Slayer 79, Crafting 72, Herblore 70 and what else... probably forgot to mention something. ::'

Thanks guys. :) I know it's a huge goal and it will take a long time since I want to also enjoy the game and I don't play all the time, but that is the main thing that I want to achieve so I'm honestly naming it my goal even though it will take a huge amount of time to achieve it. :)

Few levels gained today. ::'

081220142241pl0.png

081220164514pj4.png

081220193551pp3.png

081220234419ks9.png

[hide=Trawlering]Getting together.

081220225348pc8.png

Hanging before the action. :)

081220234652mq1.png

About everyone here.

081221000614pt5.png

Most people left, there were 4 of us, notice the "do we have enough people?" "yeah". :D

081221002606xv1.png

When we crashed, we found Mens who had crashed earlier and was enjoying the fresh water. Really like the active mood in this picture. :D

081221002708qd8.png

We decided to duo at the end with Ant. I came up with 20 sharks and some other fishes and things I don't remember. :D

081221004236lx6.png[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been too lazy with my blogs lately. Ill try to do better. :oops: Started slaying a bit ago, hopefully have the motivation to do it until 99, but we'll see. Always loved slayer (one of the best skills), after getting members it's been the only way I train combat, so it was pretty obvious choice. Always wanted to raise it, but wanted my other skills higher but now it feels like the right time to start focusing on that. I updated the start of the blog pretty completely, all goals updated etc. :P

So combat stats and slayer level now -

80 attack

87 strength

94 defence

89 hitpoints

80 ranged

70 prayer

70 summoning

COMBAT LEVEL 117 p2p 108 f2p

86 slayer

• 3 months later...

Uh, should update more often. Loads of new levels, mainly been slaying the last months.

Defence 99 (pictures at the first page)

Currently training Attack, now 86

Hitpoints 93

Strength 88

Ranged 89

COMBAT p2p 122 f2p 113

Slayer 91

• 1 year later...

Blog re-done. :D 7 99s as of now: Magic, Defence, Attack, Hitpoints, Strength, Slayer and Ranged. (Pictures in the Completed goals section.) Next on the list Summoning (now 95), Prayer (now 71) and Agility 99 (now 81). Also trying to get total level up. :)