Crafting?

Flunka21

I mined silver and made tiaras in al-kharid to 50. It was pretty quick xp (the crafting part, not the mining!). It would be even faster xp if you bought silver bars. You'd need about 425 bars at 170 each to make 425 tiaras -- about 73,000 gp. I'm not sure, however, how available they are to buy on the GE.

runescapebunny.png

If you can mine silver I'd advise you mine silver either from the Chasm Mine or South-West Varrock Mine and craft Tiara's. If you use the Varrock mine bank your ore at the Varrock bank and then once you have collected enough ore go to Falador and craft the tiara's there. If you use the Chasm Mine you can just smith them straight into tiara's at the Al-Kharid furnace. If you can't mine silver then you could try killing cows for their hides, tanning them and crafting the leather. Kill the cows at Lumbridge, take the hides to Al-Kharid to get them tanned, craft them using your needle and thread, bank the hides and repeat.

If you can mine silver I'd advise you mine silver either from the Chasm Mine or South-West Varrock Mine and craft Tiara's. If you use the Varrock mine bank your ore at the Varrock bank and then once you have collected enough ore go to Falador and craft the tiara's there. If you use the Chasm Mine you can just smith them straight into tiara's at the Al-Kharid furnace. If you can't mine silver then you could try killing cows for their hides, tanning them and crafting the leather. Kill the cows at Lumbridge, take the hides to Al-Kharid to get them tanned, craft them using your needle and thread, bank the hides and repeat.

Basically what he/she said, except craft in Al Kharid, not Falador.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

Basically what he/she said, except craft in Al Kharid, not Falador.

Ah yes, Al-Kharid's furnace is closer to a bank.

I'm a "he" btw ;)

For cow hides wouldnt it be faster to kill them in the Field south of the Gnomecopters and then deposit the hides in the deposit boxes?

That's a valid point.. I would say yes.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

you could cut some gems or make a ring ,bracelet,necklace or something

That was informative -.-

I would recommend Tiaras however. They are a very efficient way of levling, and are faster then most other methods. The only thing bad about them is that you have to Smith the bars if you buy/mine them.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg