Ring of Wealth

Spijker

So, I would like to know the truth about the ring of wealth. I am currently maging steels and I want to know if I should use one.

I have heard that they only help with coin drops and rune Item drops. I am currently not wearing them and noticing a lack of blood rune drops. I heard they do not help with dragon drops...but then i see every monster hunting guide on tipit having one equipped...So what is the deal with it?

Thanks

Nobody knows because Jagex thinks it's cool to be mysterious about important information like that.

I've never noticed one making any difference in my drops.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

All we really know is that it increases the probability of getting a rare drop from a monster. We don't really know how much it helps. But I would definitely consider dragon items to be a rare drop, since they're apparently rare enough to be counted for coinshare. And I don't think there's any question that the draconic visage is a rare drop. So the ring of wealth will absolutely increase the odds of getting them as a drop.

That doesn't mean you don't still have to be incredibly lucky, but it should help.

ffs. This has been answered so many times...

Jagex said something along the lines of...

"Every time you kill an NPC, a roulette wheel is spun. If the wheel lands on a certain tile, whatever, then it moves on to a second wheel, where all of the rarer drops are. If you have a Ring of Wealth equipped, your chances of getting a better rare drop increase."

So, basically, without RoW you would get more items like rune arrows, meds, etc. crap instead of dragon items. Hope I explained that clearly enough.

It wouldn't really help with aviansies because they don't have rare drops really... addy bars are common or uncommon, not rare.

newsigac5.png

ffs. This has been answered so many times...

Jagex said something along the lines of...

"Every time you kill an NPC, a roulette wheel is spun. If the wheel lands on a certain tile, whatever, then it moves on to a second wheel, where all of the rarer drops are. If you have a Ring of Wealth equipped, your chances of getting a better rare drop increase."

So, basically, without RoW you would get more items like rune arrows, meds, etc. crap instead of dragon items. Hope I explained that clearly enough.

It wouldn't really help with aviansies because they don't have rare drops really... addy bars are common or uncommon, not rare.

i fully agree what he said ^

|

|

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.