Manage Thy Kingdom, [Answered]

Fekambard

Manage Thy Kindom

1) Im putting in 2.25M into the coffers. How many days does it take to end the process?

2) I will keep my approval rating at 99-100%. 100% on Fish and 50% on Flax. How much money could I expect to make and the end of this process?

Thanks in advance. :D

2eprbpj.png

Prices change a lot on flax, You should get 150k minimum everyday at 100%, but since you used 75k to get that resource, its a 75k profit (or more). And for coal, it died with the quest Rocking Out, its not good to invest in anymore. Do 100% fish (get tons of gems) and 50% flax.

Prices change a lot on flax, You should get 150k minimum everyday at 100%, but since you used 75k to get that resource, its a 75k profit (or more). And for coal, it died with the quest Rocking Out, its not good to invest in anymore. Do 100% fish (get tons of gems) and 50% flax.

Thanks. Also how many days does this process last and how much profit would I make at the end?

2eprbpj.png

Thanks. Also how many days does this process last and how much profit would I make at the end?

Process? Its infinate, the kingdom is infinately yours.

I meant how many days till you have to collect the items your workers gathered?

You can collect them at any time. I collect mine everyday, i just weed the patch outside and go in and collect my things. Then do that the next day, takes 5 minutes. Some people collect it every week, but they don't keep their 100% up and it falls to 93%, which loses them a ton of cash. I lose like 25k+ for every % it drops. Of course, you'll never lose money on MTK because the items you get is proportional to the % you have and the deduction from the coffers. Its just your loseing potential money by not keeping your % at 100.

Just keep your % at 100 and you can collect it whenever you want.

Well I personally do 100 on maples and 50 on flax. Mostly because in 4 days the birds nest i recieved from maples were worth over 1.5mil. and also iu should collect your stuff every 4-10 days, that way ure rating doesnt get too low and its fun opening the nests to see a magic seed ::'

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?