Respawn rate of wine of zammy?

Yomyth105

30 Seconds sounds about right. And I believe that Yomyth105 wanted them for training his magic with Telekinetic Grab.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

If you want to train there with Telekinetic Grab, you could speed up training if you Curse the monks.

do monks attack back when i curse them... i only have 1def on this pure.

They do. You could jump to the otherside of the ditch and curse away, though.

If you want to train there with Telekinetic Grab, you could speed up training if you Curse the monks.

do monks attack back when i curse them... i only have 1def on this pure.

They do. You could jump to the otherside of the ditch and curse away, though.

im nooby lol... explain

Alternative would be to alch stuff under the west varrok bank and then tele grab the gold ore there. In old days, this was never used because gold ore was like 200gp, but now its like 500 each and it easily pays for some of your alchs and your law rune needed to grab it.

ohhhhhhh, you can tele grab the gold ore still though. You actually gain 200 gp per cast. You could try it, idk the respawn rate of it, but i bet its the same with wine of zammy. Just head to a crowded world.

Oh yea, and you don't alch the gold ore, you sell it on the GE.

you can still telekinetic grab <.< just don't curse the monks. only telekinetic.

it will take forever though, considering the respawn rate is a min.

Well that's still great money for f2p, while training magic, 50k+/hour including law rune cost.

newsigac5.png

exactly... 20k more money could be a big difference.

i am really not sure wat to do. 31k splashes on zammy monk in varrock stairs doesnt sound too appealing not to mention it will cost 200k which i really dont want to waste. i would rather spend it on pking food. i need help. sigh.

exactly... 20k more money could be a big difference.

i am really not sure wat to do. 31k splashes on zammy monk in varrock stairs doesnt sound too appealing not to mention it will cost 200k which i really dont want to waste. i would rather spend it on pking food. i need help. sigh.

you can also fail earth strikes it costs like 25gp though using air staff

foukouei.png

im nooby lol... explain

What I'm getting to is you CAN telegrab the wine AND curse the monks on the SAME WORLD.

1) T-Grab the Wine, oh noes you stolezord from zammeh

2) Attack a Zammy monk with curse

3) Jump the wilderness ditch

4) Keep cursing that zammy monk. It can't reach you because of the ditch. When the wine respawns run back and T-Grab it again, then hop the ditch.

You should be careful not to accedentally run into the wilderness. But if you do, it's not big deal. You can tele out and revs never go there.