Fast dropping.

JD77

Jagex should add fast drop or a botton that you click and your whole inventory is dropped.Because ive been trying to reach level 85minning by power minning and it takes a lot of time dropping every single ore so its better if u click that and its empty. that would be good for other stuff but i think minning is the biggest reason. What do u think?

There's a reason you can't quick drop...JAgex doesn't like powermining, which is why you can't keep mining/fishing/woodcutting when your inventory is full. If they had a quick drop, then that would make this particular feature unecessary.

If you want to powermine, go back to RS1.

--Darg--

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

how can i got to rsc to train my rsc to train my rs2 account? I CANT! well they should add it lol y dont they like but i mean when i my inventory is full instead of dropping i click once and they all drop like dying lol it isnt the same as rs1 lol.

how can i got to rsc to train my rsc to train my rs2 account? I CANT! well they should add it lol y dont they like but i mean when i my inventory is full instead of dropping i click once and they all drop like dying lol it isnt the same as rs1 lol.

Have you ever heard of punctuation and grammar? I couldn't understand anything you just said.

Translation: "How can I train my RS2 account on RS-C? I CAN'T!

They should add quick-drop. Why not? When my inventory is full, instead of dropping one at a time, I should click once and they all frop like dying. It isn't the same as RS1." At least, that's what I caught...

Anyway, like I said before, Jagex doesn't like powerminers almost as much as they don't like autoers, which is why you can't quick-drop your inventory. And what I meant about RS1 is, if yu don't like dropping ores one at a time, go back and play that one. I know you can't transfer the exp, but that's not my problem.

If you want to powermine (which Jagex frowns on) find a different way to empty your inventory.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

I power mined the iron in Al Kharid; mining three, dropping three, and I made it to 85 mining without a "drop all" feature. It's not impossible. Just learn to live with the...ahem...inconvenience?

Wouldn't it be better if they created a little tool so you can change how many times your char goes back and forth from the furnace to the bank and unload then reload all on it's on?

that sounds a lot like a hack to me

Erasor101.png

I'm sorry but this idea is as old as horses and POHs.

:oops: What is that?

Player-owned houses. The thing that's coming out with carpentry at the end of the year, according to the latest Jagex news.

I agree that JAGeX doesn't want powermining, but I do think saving "clicks" would be a good idea. Here's what I'm getting at:

When you make a gold bar into an ammy, you can select "Make 5...make X....etc.," but you still must wait for your character to finish the job. A "drop all" option could be the same way, so you'd have to wait but not click. We all spend a lot of time playing, but it's all the clicking that's bad for the hand. This would be more reasonable, and no one would level up any faster.

lpinkus