Dark Slayers claims victory over Knights Templar

MeTaLRoCk

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

stephen22288 told me the war was 12 central, and he was kt general at time it was set up? he told me that was a reason he left cause tyler set it up at such a bad time

12 central is 1 am eastren

even if kt won they still cheated they came back after dead we got pics of ur mom returning and pics of tyler, aero nova and a few others returning which is quite sad so kt just give up and try again next time

Oh.

For the people flaming the other topic.

UK is in BST(Not DST? Whoever said that) Were GMT + 1.. ;) because obviously KT messed up there ;).

gratz ds (y) so we won ?

Thats what DS are trying to say because they know they can't take us full strength

ur kt people who came back over and over again made up for the ones that u lost so quit being an [wagon]

gratz ds (y) so we won ?

Thats what DS are trying to say because they know they can't take us full strength

ur kt people who came back over and over again made up for the ones that u lost so quit being an wagon

it was a draw anyway, the war was crahsed, it doesnt matter?

gratz ds (y) so we won ?

ur kt people who came back over and over again made up for the ones that u lost so quit being an wagon

DS won even though you cheated..Your memberlist that you gave us was wrong (unless you have trainees with you at war) and ur members returned to the war... even by cheating we won with over 150 opts easily :lol:

Proud Member of DS

gratz ds (y) so we won ?

Woha, you just wont give up will you? I don't want this thread to get locked, so get out of my thread.

DS won the battle, they won the war too. KT mass recruited, and we have picture proof aswell, so either way it's a win win.

So like get over it woman :roll:

sig9qz.jpg

wow i feel for KT now.

Just went through exactly the same thing with ds.

We ask for a mini war "5 mins prep without long massing" per request of ds.

We mass a little bit, decided to head out with less ops then ds had but we figured we'd tough it out anyways. We get to gdz.....wait.......wait.......wait....pm ds...."be there in 5 mins"......half an hour later ds show up with more then double our numbers.

Cant fight fair, they flamed us for having other clans there. Ds had so many friends there it wasnt funny.

I disliked kt, i thought they were makeing up excuses but i can now see that wasnt the case. Ds are the honourless ones :roll: .

BK.

wow i feel for KT now.

We mass a little bit, decided to head out with less ops then ds had but we figured we'd tough it out anyways. We get to gdz.....wait.......wait.......wait....pm ds...."be there in 5 mins"......half an hour later ds show up with more then double our numbers.

Cant fight fair, they flamed us for having other clans there. Ds had so many friends there it wasnt funny.

I disliked kt, i thought they were makeing up excuses but i can now see that wasnt the case. Ds are the honourless ones :roll: .

Doh is a team so we called a team..First time we won with over 150 opts remaining..Second round we had over 200 remaining :lol:

Proud Member of DS

wow i feel for KT now.

Screenies of all our 'friends'

heres a couple

ds9ck.jpg

ds14ur.jpg

First war we went in with 120 ops, you won because you kinda doubled our numbers because you massed for half an hour longer. Ds has more australians then any clan so your obviously going to get a bigger showing in aussie times. Second war your clan alone outnumbered us, yet you still called all your friends as well.

I feel sorry for KT, but at least theyve shown the clan world your true colours :roll:

BK.