Dark Slayers claims victory over Knights Templar

MeTaLRoCk

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I made no personal attacks to Darkchicken? I said he ran from wars, and he has no honour... how is that meant to be a personal insult... :roll:

EDIT: You got this up, not me.. And he did run like full food, cause I was the first one to call his name...

sig9qz.jpg

I made no personal attacks to Darkchicken? I said he ran from wars, and he has no honour... how is that meant to be a personal insult... :roll:

its pretty obvious. And he does have honour. He is usually the first one to die and he always stays and dies ask any clans hes gone against. You coming here attacking someone who isnt even here to defend themselves is dishonourable.

BK.

its pretty obvious. And he does have honour. He is usually the first one to die and he always stays and dies ask any clans hes gone against. You coming here attacking someone who isnt even here to defend themselves is dishonourable.

And you using his pictures to argue a point is not dishonarble especially in the case that the point you are trying to make is basically out of anger and frustration not logic or understanding?

I think that you people are blowing this entirely out of proportion.

However for some reason, I just can't lose the Idea of the allegations leveled at DS for cheating to be true. I have seen numerous people post similar allegations after being involved in a War with DS. So one can't start to think that numerous people have to be lieing.

I think that it is somewhat cowardly to flame Darkchicken/Phunk when he can't defend himself against them.

~Chaosbringer

EDIT: You got this up, not me.. And he did run like full food, cause I was the first one to call his name...

Man, stfu.

You have no idea what your talking to about.

Ive have followed Darkchicken into battle aswell as lead him. he's one of the most honourable players in rs.

Many many times Ive seen him die to superior numbers. He never runs from wars or mini's, so dont lie.

Its easy to insult someone when he's banned from these forums and cant defend himself isnt it?

if you have a problem with him, add him in Rs and talk to him yourself. Insulting him on a topic which doesnt concern him, and he cant even read or respond to is pure cowardice.

Guys, this is getting way way WAY out of hand, again.

It's getting to the stage where further restrictions may need to be placed on this forum. Stop messing it up for people.