Dark Slayers claims victory over Knights Templar

MeTaLRoCk

wow i feel for KT now.

Just went through exactly the same thing with ds.

We ask for a mini war "5 mins prep without long massing" per request of ds.

We mass a little bit, decided to head out with less ops then ds had but we figured we'd tough it out anyways. We get to gdz.....wait.......wait.......wait....pm ds...."be there in 5 mins"......half an hour later ds show up with more then double our numbers.

Cant fight fair, they flamed us for having other clans there. Ds had so many friends there it wasnt funny.

I disliked kt, i thought they were makeing up excuses but i can now see that wasnt the case. Ds are the honourless ones :roll: .

Honourless? you wanna talk bout honour? When we came in 85% of your people were running like women who needed to take a poop. You see, your leader itself, Darkchicken ran from the war too. I targeted beckham next, and he was running too. And whoever I called, it was an instant prayer and run to spider or choas.

Talk bout honour huh? :roll:

DS are comimng for you next, so watch out. We'll see who has more honour on the battlefield in the comming futrue... 8)

sig9qz.jpg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

darkchicken wasnt leader denker was :roll:

Oh and in that pic, darkchicken was dming desert, when desert was almost dead a few ds jumped in. So much honour 8).

Darkchicken was walking away with no lobs, walking east through multi with 10 ds on him. Its called strategy as if he planned on living through that. Lureing ppl away to give the side a better shot, see that how you will he doesnt even play rs he hands out rune why would he care.

BK.

heres a couple

ds9ck.jpg

ds14ur.jpg

First war we went in with 120 ops, you won because you kinda doubled our numbers because you massed for half an hour longer. Ds has more australians then any clan so your obviously going to get a bigger showing in aussie times. Second war your clan alone outnumbered us, yet you still called all your friends as well.

I feel sorry for KT, but at least theyve shown the clan world your true colours :roll:

aww poor baby you died and now you all angry, poor you :oops:

I wasn't at first fight but i was ar second and you ran hella good DarkChicken btw hows DoH doing? the mass anybody with high lv from any clan built to destroy us? :twisted:

lol and again ds show their true colours. Im not going to bother with this anymore just that to KT, sorry about thinking bad of you I can see I was wrong.

Darkchicken died both times, he doesnt care about rune just winning war I can assure you that. And i dont know how doh is doing im not in it im english :roll:

BK.

Kav darkchicken died the second time because we piled him too good before he could escape. He ran but we followed and he made it to the lessers below gds on the east side just b4 dieing.

I feel sry since your not him and yet you use his pictures and yet you know nothing about it.

I feels sry for Kt cos u keep reviving their topic with st0ff that is off topic and just plain stupid lol :wink:

darrun6bq.jpg

BK or DOH honour!!! :lol:

diforhelp9di.jpg

morehelppl0x5xp.jpg

dihere6pr.jpg

Oh did you forget to mention you guys took 45 mins to mass out for round 2? When the time agreed upon was 30 mins? And not to forget the next 5 mins to get there.

So, please... ill show the world your true colors... and if we get friends to an open war there's no problem.. first round was like zf + some bk + some other friends...

sig9qz.jpg

he died the first time because i was in lumb with him :)

I dont think your getting it here, it's called lureing people away, he obviously had NO hope in hell of getting out alive and he doesnt care. He gives away stuff all the time to ppl who need it what woudl a set of rune mean :roll:

BK.

darrun6bq.jpg

BK or DOH honour!!! :lol:

diforhelp9di.jpg

morehelppl0x5xp.jpg

dihere6pr.jpg

Oh did you forget to mention you guys took 45 mins to mass out for round 2? When the time agreed upon was 30 mins? And not to forget the next 5 mins to get there.

So, please... ill show the world your true colors... and if we get friends to an open war there's no problem.. first round was like zf + some bk + some other friends...

lmao kav u should shut the * up now lol :lol:

Your not getting it here, he ran form battle, and so did all of the other people u had come with you.. Anywyas, this is a DS vs KT thread, so if u have a problem with ds make another thread. i dun want this locked again... im waiting for the movie...

sig9qz.jpg

where did i say we didnt have heaps of clans? lol your an idiot.

He ran east in multi with heaps of ppl and no food I think iv already established that :roll:

Since when is this a personal attack on an individual? Shows the character of ds doesnt it.

BK.

lol and again ds show their true colours. Im not going to bother with this anymore just that to KT, sorry about thinking bad of you I can see I was wrong.

Darkchicken died both times, he doesnt care about rune just winning war I can assure you that. And i dont know how doh is doing im not in it im english :roll:

Darkchicken doesnt care about rune, im sure if that was true then he wouldn't need to run as if the sky was falling down, but fight till the end instead...pity it didnt happen in both wars.. :roll:

oh and it was a mini war, not a official war so i guess friends were ok for both sides? Its only a mini war, get over it. We're here to have fun now please, kav, don't post about things thats not relevant to this post? :roll:

ON topic: Good job both DS and KT..

lmao at ds, keep the personal attacks up its so becoming of you. Your members jump dm's and you think drawing 10-15 ds from warzone to die is dishnourable. What a [bleep]en joke your clan is.

BK.

lmao at ds, keep the personal attacks up its so becoming of you. Your members jump dm's and you think drawing 10-15 ds from warzone to die is dishnourable. What a * joke your clan is.

For the second time, i bid you not to flame this thread? What your saying has pretty much nothing to do with this thread, if u want to talk about the mini war, make ur own topic please... :?

ok I appologise for the flames, but this is just frustrateing, the personal attacks on someone who died both times in an attempt to give their time a win isnt cool.

But anyway, since your posting pics heres another one

ds393options3aw.png

A picture of one of the crashers standing with ds at the war zone when they fought kt saying they were killing kt while ds stands around not fighting them. Proof the crashers were sided with DS.

BK.

lmao at ds, keep the personal attacks up its so becoming of you. Your members jump dm's and you think drawing 10-15 ds from warzone to die is dishnourable. What a * joke your clan is.

*yawn*

What a *ing hypocrite. Insults? have you seen what phunk and other DOH members and BK members say on DOH and BK forums about the leaders of DS? Mater hypocryte...

U guys got beat - firstround 180 options secodn round 280 options... yeh deal with it 8)

EDIT: removed flames since he apologisd :oops:

sig9qz.jpg

agreed to ds vs doh miniwar, but ds members spammed msn asking friends to come to help them fight doh, and doh is based from all clans, doesnt matter if there is few zf and di, as long as they from aussie/nz, but nevermind you dont get the point of what doh is. was fun anyways.

H3ll, Germnwarrior asked NGC to come and he said him to call DI man..

And kav, dude, lemme get more pics, i'd call you sad for just tyring to prove kt wins this cuase they got crashed sicne it's already been gone over.

sig9qz.jpg

kav, do you know how hard it is to find people in a dot of 399 options?

they logged right on top of our dot at the time kt came running in.

and do you expect us to break our dot to search for some noob war crasher

dont think so.

and if he was with us why did we attack him while the war was going on?

the newb teleported from us so get your facts straight please.

catman20034fo.png

well then im sorry if im wrong.

That doesnt excuse your personal attacks on someone who died both times trying to help their team out. If you think otherwise then your entitled to your opinion, but whats with the attacks on a single person here? Fair enough attacking the group as a whole which was not DOH it was a group of ppl.

BK.

I pity anyone who has to put up with you in real life.

What exactly are you angry about? Be honest, cos after a mini war where you lost you come straight onto tip it to start flaming just shows us that you are a sore looser and that ppl should pity you instead of Metal although i do pity metal for other reasons lol :wink:

Timing

Who is always on time in mini wars?

Your team themselves took longer in round 2 but since we did it in round 1 it makes us so bad that you have to post about it.

Having friends at an open mini war

You yourself post images of other clans helping Ds. Yet this is a bad thing because we already had way too many members. Yet since it was an open mini war this is like a something that is so bad that you have to make a post about it. :!:

Although you guys can bring friends only because you are outnumbered but we shouldn't because it is written in the Holy book of mini wars, chapter 8, line 7, that if you are already outnumbering your opponent in an open mini war it means you are not allowed to bring friends because then it wouldn't be an open mini war and your clan will get a strike from the holy man himself. :oops:

Agreeing to mini wars:

You agree to an open mini war but you complain its not fair because Ds was able to get more friends and members to help than you could. Is this our fault? :arrow:

Should your side/team/clan/groupies have gone ahead with this mini war in the first place? :roll:

Did you really stop to think what might happen if you did go ahead with this mini war? Did you know that if you died you could get so worked up about it and start attacking a clans character on a public forum because its written in the Holy book of mini wars, chapter 9, line 1, what you should and shouldn't do in an open mini war.