Dark Slayers claims victory over Knights Templar

MeTaLRoCk

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was drunk the night before so when i woke up at 6 am, i stood up and fell on the floor... i slept there for like 2 and a half hours so i missed the war lol. :lol:

Grats ds :)

i enjoyed this war the most,

i maged in the dot, till someone on auto and hit me till 57 hp, i switch to my full rune and start going outside the dot

many times i was called, by some kt who died(who was in their lower level accs) and i finally learnt how to survive when i got piled, by running to 'stuck points' at the gds hut.

towards the end where ds was outnumbering kt, i switched back to mage again, aided with many kills

walked out of the war in victory with 2 swordies 87hp(my max hp)

:D

i was drunk the night before so when i woke up at 6 am, i stood up and fell on the floor... i slept there for like 2 and a half hours so i missed the war lol. :lol:

Grats ds :)

ROFLMAO

Darn, forgot to change the vid setup to have the vid recorded on Full (uncompressed) so pardon for the poor quality, its getting done now on this slow comp. Any host sites i could use? file is over 70mb :S didnt know it got so big

Good war KT.My alarm clock was on your side so I slept in and couldnt come :(

I woke up at 3 am.. I was like, "i'll just lie down for 5 mins more" and wake up 15 mins before war :oops:

i woke up at 5 am but thought i'd close my eyes for a lil longer, wake up at 6.20 when you're warring so i log onto my scouts, all 4 got killed by '"NS", who are "NS" anyway?

Good war KT.My alarm clock was on your side so I slept in and couldnt come :(

I woke up at 3 am.. I was like, "i'll just lie down for 5 mins more" and wake up 15 mins before war :oops:

i woke up at 5 am but thought i'd close my eyes for a lil longer, wake up at 6.20 when you're warring so i log onto my scouts, all 4 got killed by '"NS", who are "NS" anyway?

AKA Noob Squad, its under DS lol, thought it was National Service when i first heard the term. XD

That was pretty fun, I think i helped kill Raimus in every one of his attempts at coming back :o

I helped kill other people, didn't have to eat much, worked out nicely... well done guys.. :lol:

That war was [cabbage]!

If DS is proud of what they done killing 100 KT members, let them be, that wasnt a FAIR war.

First of all, we get crashed multiple times for about 1 hour, and some KT members were really tired because the war was help really early in the morning. So many KT members were like "[bleep] this, im gonna go to sleep, what a waste of time"

Im sure if DS would've been crashed the results of this war wouldve been the other way around. It's very clear that DS wanted nMe to crash KT to weaken us, which is very low of them to win this war.

DS did not help us kill the crashers, if yall really wanted a fair fight, you should of helped us kill the crashers! BUT instead DS let the crashers weaken us and lose 100 ops in wildy, which was the ONLY factor they won..

kthxbai

That war was cabbage!

If DS is proud of what they done killing 100 KT members, let them be, that wasnt a FAIR war.

First of all, we get crashed multiple times for about 1 hour, and some KT members were really tired because the war was help really early in the morning. So many KT members were like "* this, im gonna go to sleep, what a waste of time"

Im sure if DS would've been crashed the results of this war wouldve been the other way around. It's very clear that DS wanted nMe to crash KT to weaken us, which is very low of them to win this war.

DS did not help us kill the crashers, if yall really wanted a fair fight, you should of helped us kill the crashers! BUT instead DS let the crashers weaken us and lose 100 ops in wildy, which was the ONLY factor they won..

kthxbai

lol?we killed charlie?

and we killed crashers.

and wow you think your clan is perfect?

i didnt come here to flame but looks like your flaimng us

so ima convert the pics of 30kt going back up

and post here later.

clan jihad crashed the war. thanks to the newbs i killed for the 4 runes sets 8) ds nice attempt to kill me in lvl 27 wild.

thanks to my 1337 pray rune and tele skills u newbys couldnt touch this :wink:

and no salt. u didnt kill crashers. we all got away with a few rune sets each :D

First of all, we get crashed multiple times for about 1 hour, and some KT members were really tired because the war was help really early in the morning. So many KT members were like "* this, im gonna go to sleep, what a waste of time"

You know if it was early for you then it was early for us. I live in the US (EST) so the war was at 1 A.M. and I know Metal Rock lives where the war was at 5 A.M. and both of us were there. Have some support for your clan and get up and fight. Don't argue about the time because we had to deal with it too.

kthxbai

Not our fault your leaders told you the wrong time? We got screenies of the decided time in an MSN convo, which converts such that we were punctual.

We couldn't help you kill crashers cause ya'll were early? We are in no way related to nMe, so don't say we wanted them to crash ya'll.

Just stop it, you lost.

clan jihad crashed the war. thanks to the newbs i killed for the 4 runes sets 8) ds nice attempt to kill me in lvl 27 wild.

and no salt. u didnt kill crashers. we all got away with a few rune sets each :D

Go back to your war crashing team. Thank God you left us.

All KT people, there u have it, DS also lost people due to crashers, k?

sig9qz.jpg

good fight ds i guess

charlie had 60 options at edge with his team and who knows how many more he had in wild

nme + charlie's team were ONLY attacking kt members

kt massed up 1 hour before war and went to gds world 82 3 mins past the war time, then what we see? the crash team and we own the hellout of them

then we dot up at world 82, we stay there for 1 whole hour and ds is late 1 hour to the war... then our some members leave, we start chasing/fighting crash team, some ppl get bsed and we lose 20-30 members in 1 hour of waiting ds, then we get to ds world 75 and ppl starts fighing crash team on world 75, some members starts leaving couz it was 2am, even 5am for some of us

we had to stay up to 2-5am to waiting for this chaotic action,

nme is so dead in wildenress

then we dot up at world 82, we stay there for 1 whole hour and ds is late 1 hour to the war... then our some members leave, we start chasing/fighting crash team, some ppl get bsed and we lose 20-30 members in 1 hour of waiting ds, then we get to ds world 75 and ppl starts fighing crash team on world 75, some members starts leaving couz it was 2am, even 5am for some of us

we had to stay up to 2-5am to waiting for this chaotic action,

nme is so dead in wildenress

Hi, we've already gone through this, DS was on time. 5 AM GMT. You were 1 hour early... Please get your facts right.

Thanks ! (y)

sig9qz.jpg