is there an alternative to chins

lcchs

i hate competition especially in hunting where there are a million people hunting for chins, apparently theyre the best xp, so what is the second best option to lv hunting and perferably not as crowded or hopefully empty

lcchs.png

lcchs.png

the trouble is EVERY good way to train hunter is crowded, only the useless ones r relatively open.

Second best is black lizards or red lizards, but again they r crowded often.

The only truely effective means of training, thou slow, tht isn't crowded is falconary

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

it didnt use to be crowded but then again the last time i hunted was when varrock diaries came out. when did hunting become so popular? even the grey chins are full?

and unlike most chin hunters im there for xp not gp

lcchs.png

lcchs.png

it didnt use to be crowded but then again the last time i hunted was when varrock diaries came out. when did hunting become so popular? even the grey chins are full?

and unlike most chin hunters im there for xp not gp

when people realised you an get 99 hunter from lvl 1 in a matter of weeks

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Try hunting chins off one spawn. Place your traps around it, if it wanders off kill it with a bow.

Should get you only ~20 chins an hour less than hunting in an empty world, and you only need one free spawn to do this.

2dvjurb.png

Try hunting chins off one spawn. Place your traps around it, if it wanders off kill it with a bow.

Should get you only ~20 chins less than hunting in an empty world, and you only need one free spawn to do this.

20 less chins per what, hour?

lcchs.png

lcchs.png

Should get you only ~20 chins less than hunting in an empty world, and you only need one free spawn to do this.

20 less chins per what, hour?

Yes lol, you posted just as I edited it :-#

There are youtube vids about it.

2dvjurb.png

i actually found one respond is faster than 2 responds because there is ussually a little difference between laying the trap down and chin responding and so you catch more without other chins killing your traps

Bad_Eulogy.png