No PK? No Staking? No market? No drop trades?

ultrablue

This topic is funny :lol:

This was on page one, but still relevant, I find this offensive tbh:

I can tell none of you are any oldschool players, just RS2 products with no clue and eat everything that gets throwen at you.

So, because some of us didn't play RuneScape Classic, we are less important than you? I play the game, I enjoy it. I didn't like the December updates much, no, but I've adapted to them. I've done quests voluntarily for the first time ever, and I really enjoy them. While RS Classic is similar, and RS 2 was based on that game, it is NOT the same game. The reason you get 20kxp per hour in classic and 100kxp per hour in RS2 is because the experience system is different and there are better monsters. What's that? Better monsters? Better XP per hour? Different game? So now that the wilderness is gone, everything gets thrown at us? And the wilderness isn't dangerous anymore? Neared of Reverants? Scary eh?

How dare you say that you are more important, more clever and better than people who joined later than you. Infact, we are better. We can accept change. It was hard, but now we have accepted it. Maybe you should do the same, and also stop calling us RS2 Products.#

Wow, that's the longest post I've ever done. Someone give me a cookie :thumbsup:

I'm always hearing cookies for some reason. "Join the dark side.. We have cookies" and other mind numbingly cheesey phrases. That must be way there's an overwhelmingly fat population.

Otherwise, I agree with your post. IMO, we're too cool for this guy's old school.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always hearing cookies for some reason. "Join the dark side.. We have cookies" and other mind numbingly cheesey phrases. That must be way there's an overwhelmingly fat population.

Otherwise, I agree with your post. IMO, we're too cool for this guy's old school.

Cookies are the reason why humanity is alive on forums. Without cookies, the mana fueling each and every forum would die, along with all of the accounts and post counts :shock: . But cookies are the equivalent to epic items on WoW. There is only one legendary item on the forums:

[hide=legendary item]DOUGHNUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/hide]

And join Guthixians, we have chocolate chip cookies

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

Dude just shut up no one cares about your RSC, your 5 year old attidude, or your party hat, just go to World of Warcraft, I am sure many players were sad to hear about your retirement :lol:

Retired from Runescape September 1, 2008

OMG, why can't we have all these crappy updates for the under 13 game??? Damn little 7 year olds lieing that their over 13 and then whining because the game's too hard.

i agree....these damn little kids are always wining about the game....and flooding the rant forum in the rs forums complaining and whining about then jagex sees it and makes this game a rated G game because these little kids need too learn that you cant trust everyone you meet so Jagex makes it "fair" for everyone cause the 7 year olds crash the game......

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Regardless of people's opinions, the rants forum is for.. ranting... which by its very definition is angry.

rant (rnt)

v. rant·ed, rant·ing, rants

v.intr.

To speak or write in a angry or violent manner; rave.

v.tr.

To utter or express with violence or extravagance: a dictator who ranted his vitriol onto a captive audience.

n.

1. Violent or extravagant speech or writing.

2. A speech or piece of writing that incites anger or violence.

3. Chiefly British Wild or uproarious merriment.

This topic has pretty much embodied all of the above definitions... and I am now locking it up, because it has gone on too long in an out of hand/bashing sort of way and did not die a peaceful death on page "elsewhere" of the rants forum.

~Turtlefemm

No one needs to get their ass on their shoulders about this

--the_tallest1
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

My deviantart gallery --- Turtlequirks Zazzle