The ability to skip tutorial quest Suggestion! [edited]

RSBDavid

I would highly appreciate the ability to skip tutorial quest.

24xpe1w.jpg

(Mods and admin: everything in the above pic is fake, it is not my real information ;) )

When making an account , if you check the "Skip Tutorial " box

this will pop-up:

20a3wh4.jpg

Change the 50 cbt to 1000 total!

After you enter an older accounts user name and password. you will automatically start off in Lumbridge.

I choose Total level over 1000 because if someone just used the feature to make autoers and spammers, they could get their main banned as well.

I hope you like the idea

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I like the idea except you can only use the account with a combat level of 50+ once. If you can use it again and again, then macroers and autoers will run rampant.

supporthisox7.gif

GUESS WHAT? The RED SOX and PATRIOTS are awesome, and there is nothing you con do about it.

CURRENT GOALS: Smithing 42/50...Fishing 47/50...Magic 35/33 Completed!! ...Attack 40/40 Completed!!!

I bought bgs 29.1m 3 days ago, sold yesterday at 30m (for those who are mathematically challenged: 800k profit).

Insane epic fail....

i still say no. even "checking" accounts could be used to see if revs r there. why not just take 20min and complete tut island? its not really that hard...

But if you make other accounts you shouldnt have to review things you already know. I support this idea because some people make other pure accounts and shouldnt have to waste their time with the tutorial if they already know the basics of the game.

I support, but you may want to change your title, it sounds like you can just skip it, which made me think wtice before clicking ;)

Anyway, for the skillers, why not also make it a total level of____?

why not just take 20min and complete tut island? its not really that hard...

+1

I mean what's the worst that can happen? Waste half an hour?

With a 56k connection it takes about 2 hours to do tutorial. That includes all the disconnections.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Maybe instead of combat, how about total level? Combat isn't everything after all.

F2P or P2P combat level? What about skillers? What if goldsellers had one account over level 50 and made hundreds of website-spamming bots? How many people make several accounts and actually use all of them?

The third one is biggest issue <.<

mememe513.png