Questions about Fight Cave (Updated New Questions)

kingmickez25

1. There are plenty of guides that tell you this, no reason to make us type it up again.

2. Ditto.

3. Broad bolts are pretty good for just getting through the cave. Bring diamond (e) or rune for Jad.

4. You forgot 4.

5. After you read a guide, you'll know that you're not bringing food.

6. There are plenty of vids on Youtube that show how he moves, I would suggest studying them and practicing predicting what attack he's going to do.

7. Reading guides before posting on Help & Advice is always nice- people write them for a reason. If you post the setup you're thinking of and ask if it's good, I'll be glad to tell you if there's anything wrong.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Yea, the majority of the information can be found in the guides in the AOW, after you get something down, we can help once you get an inv and setup.

Two Crystal Bows are the best option, snakeskin is best, go with a recoil, make all your pots 4 dose.

Use an accumulator since your cape isn't trimmed.

Ranger boots are better

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Two Crystal Bows are the best option, snakeskin is best, go with a recoil, make all your pots 4 dose.

Use an accumulator since your cape isn't trimmed.

Ranger boots are better

Hahaha.

*Better than dragon.

I don't think he can afford rangers.

ye that's a decent set-up, when i did it, i use zammy stole rather than fury but i think fury will be better, i wore helm of niezkiot rather than verac but only because i didn't want to spend money on getting helm of niexkiot. i also used rune crossbow with mithril bolts and diamons bolts(e) for jad, i had nearly identical inventory as you have apart from instead of the extra c bow i had diamond bolt (e). you should be ok in that set up but make sure all you pots are 4 doses, you will probably have plenty of pots left over but it's better to have too many then too little.

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.