My new sigs, vote here

kburts

These are all of the pictures i will use... but i will add text (and sometimes change the color) anyways... please post your vote

[hide=THE CONTESTANTS]This is just a checkered backdrop which i can put text in (goals and stuff....)

Checkered.jpg

I like this one... it's called beauty banner, and well its what you can see... i can change the color from green to orange or pink...

beautybanner.jpg

This one I like because it's very versatile, its called skull eye, I was thinking of a white skull with a black background, and there's lots of room for text

skulleye.jpg

This one's called supernova, it's one of my favorites... looks very cool and nice and versatile.

supernova.jpg[/hide]

[hide=MY CURRENT SIGNATURE]This is my old signature... i like it ALOT, but its getting old...

resisedsurrounded.jpg

This is the one with text...

resisedsurroundedkburts03.jpg[/hide]

[hide=THE VOTES ARE IN!]Checkered Backdrop............................................................................................................................00

Beauty Banner....................................................................................................................................01

Skull Eye...........................................................................................................................................00

Supernova.........................................................................................................................................0[/hide]

yoshimario.gif

Siggy updated (Aug 23, 2008 9:30 AM)

My Photobucket

Mind telling me how you made these? These dont look made by you at all.

Like on the beauty one, small text at the bottom, and on the "current" signature one. The supernova sig is 4 supernovas in a corner...

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

Mind telling me how you made these? These dont look made by you at all.

Like on the beauty one, small text at the bottom, and on the "current" signature one. The supernova sig is 4 supernovas in a corner...

true... my siggy, i didnt make, and the others i got the idea off a website, my current im trying to remember my current siggy's website, because it was a while ago, then i just recently resized it

EDIT: i dont know what the beauty one's text/squiggle is, i think my file corrupted, ill fix it soon

yoshimario.gif

Siggy updated (Aug 23, 2008 9:30 AM)

My Photobucket

He means it's not your artwork -.-

The Gallery is for serious artwork that you make, not stuff you found on google images. Put a bit of effort in. Don't get angry with me, I know I'm right.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Boom no work of yours shall soon be locked.

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.