luckscape,.... i have none

edard

i have 0 luck i do believe, and i am very tired of having to work constantly for the little gp that i do get, when my friends get tons of money from drops. i however get very little to 0 to negative amounts on drops. i know this for a fact that my friends get a lot of drops because they tell me and i see it in their items. i try what they do and i dont get what they get. i try what they dont do and dont get what they dont get. So i am out of options the only thing i make kinda money on is begginers luck and that is gone within 2-3days. so you can see my predicament, i am running out of ways to make money without grinding, and im tired of grinding. so well i am just wondering if a lot of people are in the same place as me or if they are lucky and what should i do to get more of this luck that despises me so.

i am currently saving up for a ZGS and then for better armour then more and so on. i have tried armadyl gwd but again begginers luck, (only 3 left). i suppose i will try out sara gwd soon.

so again how do you guys with oodles of money keep your luck up?

edit> also, for the people that think i am exagerating- 2 hours of puro puro 0 d imps... also first day of 80 hunter 3 d imps in 1 hour so yea begginers has left me

Bad_Eulogy.png

Stay at armadyl!

250+ kills 1 helm no ty

edit> armadyl is by far the easiest gwd so i am stuck with newbs/idiots that telle after 5 kills and leave me to solo

Bad_Eulogy.png

You're just saving up your luck for a two-hilt-in-a-row drop streak. Don't worry, it'll come. Luck is a fickle mistress, and she'll turn her head your way soon enough.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

Do Sara, and STICK WITH IT. It took me a while, but I did eventually get a 35M split of a sara hilt, plus 9Mish from sword drops. Sara's high agility requirement keeps out the noobs who don't know what they're doing for the most part- I've only been with one bad team, and they were bad because they were jerks, not necessarily because they were bad at killing Sara. Most teams are quite good, and if you keep up with them you'll probably kill 60+ in one trip.

My luck is terrible too, but God Wars is nice because it does reward hard work. Killing things for visages and dragon armor is just playing with ridiculous odds on easy monsters, but the God Wars bosses have a realistic chance of dropping their good stuff; they're just really tough.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

You're just saving up your luck for a two-hilt-in-a-row drop streak. Don't worry, it'll come. Luck is a fickle mistress, and she'll turn her head your way soon enough.

i hope because its getting lame

Bad_Eulogy.png

Take Green's advice. GWD is the place to be. It's one of the most fun moneymakers and you're more likely to get drops. I only got a hilt split once, but it was definitely worth all the work. Just hang in there.

Yeah, luck wasn't with me in barrows the other day, I kinda died at chest, I got Karil back though, my next trip: BOOM! Guthans spear. Stay at GWD.

I like chocolate chip pancakes

DO YOU?

Subway765.png

Barrows:Guthans Warspear x1

Dragon:Shield left half

If I had worked so hard to get your range level I would be all over Sara GWD. Go there!

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007