Mountain Trolls

Woodcut Lvr

Yes, and it depends on your stats.

Do they hit really often or is it like fighting a rock crab (But with hits of like 10)?

Valid_Logic.png

I had a piece of grass on my shoe, and she wiped that off. Yeah. Impressive, eh? That's probably the closest I've ever been to having sex. :P

they don't hit that often although i would recommend a bit more crush def if you have a weak def or to be safe. if i'm not mistaken i think their max is around 12-13

You can severly cut their max hit by wearing the correct armour. Think is was a wooden square shiled is a fremennik something... Anyways, yeah, I would get a decent amount of crush bonus. But than again, just wear standard armour, you should know what it is.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

they don't hit that often although i would recommend a bit more crush def if you have a weak def or to be safe. if i'm not mistaken i think their max is around 12-13

You can severly cut their max hit by wearing the correct armour. Think is was a wooden square shiled is a fremennik something... Anyways, yeah, I would get a decent amount of crush bonus. But than again, just wear standard armour, you should know what it is.

Wrong trolls, we're talking about mountain trolls, not ice trolls.

OP, what are your stats?

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png