Clicking Levels?

Prun

Wildy Gone, fine.

Trading/Merchanting gone, meh got my skills and green dragons.

Bounty Hunter first introduced, garbage.

Updated Bounty Hunter, great substitute.

P2P player rune "pure" 74 combat, trying to bounty hunt in F2P (personally my favourite), I evn dont care about level gaps; I stand outside, inventory all set up; w 152

Click.

Number of people reached limit, try again or hop.

Sure, hop, w 81

Click.

w 17, laggy and full.

Go back to w 81.

Click.Click.Click.CLICK.CLICK.CLICK!

after around 5 min, no, I didnt go in, I discovered my laptop touch click-thingy.

woohoo, do homework with one hand, and click with left.

another 5 min, no luck..

Conclusion.

More Bounty Hunter worlds; PLEASE.

Comments please, : )

-Thy_0ld_Skil

Prun.png Apple_Tank.png

Wildy Gone, fine.

Trading/Merchanting gone, meh got my skills and green dragons.

Bounty Hunter first introduced, garbage.

Updated Bounty Hunter, great substitute.

P2P player rune "pure" 74 combat, trying to bounty hunt in F2P (personally my favourite), I evn dont care about level gaps; I stand outside, inventory all set up; w 152

Click.

Sure, hop, w 81

Click.

w 17, laggy and full.

Go back to w 81.

Click.Click.Click.CLICK.CLICK.CLICK!

after around 5 min, no, I didnt go in, I discovered my laptop touch click-thingy.

woohoo, do homework with one hand, and click with left.

another 5 min, no luck..

Conclusion.

More Bounty Hunter worlds; PLEASE.

Comments please, : )

-Thy_0ld_Skil

Yes either A. More worlds.

Or B. No limit of people in there.

Eatrunearrow.png

I see no problem with having more worlds. Not too many though. If we have enough empty craters, RWT would be possible again.

Actually. RWT is already possible. Just google Runescape and the third result that comes up in a RWT site. There are also a few more RWT sites that make the first page. RWT is very much alive and well.

Eatrunearrow.png

We actually came to an agreement for once and you had to change that. I know there is still small scale RWT going on, but if every world was a BH world, it would be as if Jagex never took away PKing - meaning we'd so much much more of it going on.

The day we see bots like we used to before is the day the RWT updates failed.

Lol if you want to see RWT, go the eastern green dragons, there you will be overwelmed by 3 item safers, rune chain, rune legs and a weapons, sub with addy helm and anti shield. And where the only relieve is to see a rev werewolf or vampire to scare them away.

And even if they aren't bots, theres more Chinese Name that you can shake a stick at, perhaps played by human slaves which give a dead giveaway with the 3 item safing and such, and its funny, its rare to see a mod there even those the bots all swarm there.

I still don't think you get my point. Compare modern day RWT to past RWT. If you look at things proportionately, the RWT updates have succeeded in cutting down excessive RWT since they now have to think of creative ways to break the rules. Instead, they could have logged into practically any world, went to any non-populated area in the huge wilderness and transferred. I don't know how it would be possible to transfer in BH as easy as it would have been in the old wild unless BH gets a ton of new worlds.

Besides, looking up RWT sites isn't a foolproof way of showing RWT exists. The black market will always exist, the important part is if it's successful or not.

I still don't think you get my point. Compare modern day RWT to past RWT. If you look at things proportionately, the RWT updates have succeeded in cutting down excessive RWT since they now have to think of creative ways to break the rules. Instead, they could have logged into practical any world, went to any non-populated in the huge wilderness and transferred. I don't know how it would be possible to transfer in BH as easy as it would have been in the old wild unless BH gets a ton of new worlds.

Besides, looking up RWT sites isn't a foolproof way of showing RWT exists. The black market will always exist, the important part is if it's successful or not.

I do get what you're saying. I do get that it's A LOT harder then it used to be to RWT. However, my point is RWT is just as popular as ever. There are more people going to the RWT sites then the fansites.... the problem of stolen credit cards is going to be comming up again and what is jagex gona do now? They wrecked their pvp system to fight it yet it's failed is what i'm gettin at... and although you may not see it. obviously rwt is getting to be as popular as it ever was.

Eatrunearrow.png

I still don't think you get my point. Compare modern day RWT to past RWT. If you look at things proportionately, the RWT updates have succeeded in cutting down excessive RWT since they now have to think of creative ways to break the rules. Instead, they could have logged into practical any world, went to any non-populated in the huge wilderness and transferred. I don't know how it would be possible to transfer in BH as easy as it would have been in the old wild unless BH gets a ton of new worlds.

I do get what you're saying. I do get that it's A LOT harder then it used to be to RWT. However, my point is RWT is just as popular as ever. There are more people going to the RWT sites then the fansites.... the problem of stolen credit cards is going to be comming up again and what is jagex gona do now? They wrecked their pvp system to fight it yet it's failed is what i'm gettin at... and although you may not see it. obviously rwt is getting to be as popular as it ever was.

Then why doesn't Jagex remove any form of RWT ever, you know get rid of BH and what not, then everyone will be happy bunnies, there won't be any more rants about how Jagex ruined my life because the got rid of pvp boohoo!

Luck be a Lady

Then why doesn't Jagex remove any form of RWT ever, you know get rid of BH and what not, then everyone will be happy bunnies, there won't be any more rants about how Jagex ruined my life because the got rid of pvp boohoo!

What I find funny is that nobody forces you to read our complaints. If you don't like them, then don't bother to click on them and open them even.

Eatrunearrow.png

rs is mostly a game of clicking and hardly any real skills. i know a lot of tifer will bash me for this but it is only the truth. think about it. any dummy could do mining, woodcutting, fishing any skill. u just click and ur xp rises. usually whoever plays the longest has a higher level or the ppl who dont waste time merchanting and looking for impossible get rich quick schemes *whistling sign* (wat happened to that) (btw i waste alot of time :mrgreen: )

back to discussion:

the only real things that took real skills was probably pking. it isnt about being higher leveled any more, but about outsmarting a player with ur own combat stats and with a little bit of luck u could succeed ;)

since pking is gone rs really is a game of clicking. bh updated is indeed a good substitution minigame however the crater gaps r enormous. ppl who r level 56 really dont want to play anymore -.-

then the only option would be to create more bh worlds etc and make it expand throughout rs. but the problem ppl dont see is that rwt still exists to some degree. no they cant trade 100mil gp at a time but they could buy god armor and purposely lose if their hunter/hunters is indeed the buyer.

now this is hard to do on 3 worlds and the chances of being paired with a man selling gold for money is rare. by expanding the craters and # of worlds bh is in it will increase these chances.

this is why jagex will never do this.

Ok, I'll agree that there need to be more BH worlds. Should they be f2p or p2p? And, how many more of each?

On the original rant :thumbup:

Now, on to the devolved rant, about RWT. The reason that Jagex got into trouble from RWT is that people were using stolen credit card numbers to create accounts which were used for botting and gold/item farming. These fraudulent charges were ones that Jagex had to repay.

For those of you who have not looked at the RWT sites which were displayed on that page, most, if not all, of them required that you give them your a.) rs name, b.) rs password and c.) rs bank pin. All of which are very bad security ideas. This is so that they would be able to log into your account and grind your character up to the skill level/gold level that you paid for. They do note that if you have decent skills, it will take them less time to get you the cash you're asking for. Most of them also required you to be members.

While Jagex can, and should, go after the people who use such services, they should not have to worry about repaying fraudulent charges made bye these RWTers as the player is the one required to get members before utilizing the services.

As can be seen, the RWTers still exist, but they have had to change their style around the changes that Jagex has made in Runescape. These changes should help limit, if not eliminate, the fraudulent charges Jagex had to deal with which were endangering the company. Thus, the true goal of removing a threat posed by RWTers appears to have been removed.

Ok, I'll agree that there need to be more BH worlds. Should they be f2p or p2p? And, how many more of each?

On the original rant :thumbup:

Now, on to the devolved rant, about RWT. The reason that Jagex got into trouble from RWT is that people were using stolen credit card numbers to create accounts which were used for botting and gold/item farming. These fraudulent charges were ones that Jagex had to repay.

For those of you who have not looked at the RWT sites which were displayed on that page, most, if not all, of them required that you give them your a.) rs name, b.) rs password and c.) rs bank pin. All of which are very bad security ideas. This is so that they would be able to log into your account and grind your character up to the skill level/gold level that you paid for. They do note that if you have decent skills, it will take them less time to get you the cash you're asking for. Most of them also required you to be members.

While Jagex can, and should, go after the people who use such services, they should not have to worry about repaying fraudulent charges made bye these RWTers as the player is the one required to get members before utilizing the services.

As can be seen, the RWTers still exist, but they have had to change their style around the changes that Jagex has made in Runescape. These changes should help limit, if not eliminate, the fraudulent charges Jagex had to deal with which were endangering the company. Thus, the true goal of removing a threat posed by RWTers appears to have been removed.

More or less sums up the whole thing about RWT.

And about the BH crater being full... I usually only have to click once or twice to get in.

Massbleeding.png

^dds'er in progress =D

rs is mostly a game of clicking and hardly any real skills. i know a lot of tifer will bash me for this but it is only the truth. think about it. any dummy could do mining, woodcutting, fishing any skill. u just click and ur xp rises. usually whoever plays the longest has a higher level or the ppl who dont waste time merchanting and looking for impossible get rich quick schemes *whistling sign* (wat happened to that) (btw i waste alot of time :mrgreen: )

back to discussion:

the only real things that took real skills was probably pking. it isnt about being higher leveled any more, but about outsmarting a player with ur own combat stats and with a little bit of luck u could succeed ;)

since pking is gone rs really is a game of clicking. bh updated is indeed a good substitution minigame however the crater gaps r enormous. ppl who r level 56 really dont want to play anymore -.-

then the only option would be to create more bh worlds etc and make it expand throughout rs. but the problem ppl dont see is that rwt still exists to some degree. no they cant trade 100mil gp at a time but they could buy god armor and purposely lose if their hunter/hunters is indeed the buyer.

now this is hard to do on 3 worlds and the chances of being paired with a man selling gold for money is rare. by expanding the craters and # of worlds bh is in it will increase these chances.

this is why jagex will never do this.

I Agree.

Allybopper.png