Whip

watts320

you curl it up to avoid 1 hit k0'ing your shins.

Oh so true :lol:

But surely Jagex could "sheath" the weapons? Maybe have the whip coiled so that it hangs from your pants while you're not in combat

Then buy an Indiana Jones hat! ::'

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

• 1 month later...

No, I agree completely, the old whip animation was unrealistic but COOL.

I'd rather have some cloth armor which makes me look badass and give me unbelievable stats, than have some horrible looking metal armour with even better stats for the sake of 'realism'.

If you want Runescape to be based around realism, go remove the dragons, demons, hell; the whole world!

It was made to appease to the minds of the players. Other than living with it, why not SUGGEST something? Don't be so stubborn minded or pessimistic *cough* which it seems most of you are *cough*.

What makes me sad is that alot of you who disagree with the thread say "Get over it". You don't even say whether you like the new animation or not #-o

Some things are best left unexamined.

i happen to think that the new animation is beautiful. it is much more realistic. if you have a whip (or something whiplike) in real life what are you going to do while you are running with it: let it flap around so that it can possibly hit you or curl it up in your fist so that you have control of it at all times? I am happy that they finally changed the animation so that it will finally reflect what would actually happen with it.

now they just have to fix the animation of what it does when you cross monkeybars while holding it. there is no way it would stick up in the air like it does right now. :P

^running around with a lose whip is like tying a hatchet to a rope and running around your back yard with it (like a foot or 2 of rope). It looks cool too.