blurite sword

gamers209

u know the blurite sword u get from the quest the knights sword i know make a second copy then that but what u lose that copy then u cant a new one so i say runescape should allow you to get a new one after the quest is done. user Blue eyes ba attk 44 str 43 def 43 hp44

MSSW4TI.png

u know the blurite sword u get from the quest the knights sword i know make a second copy then that but what u lose that copy then u cant a new one so i say runescape should allow you to get a new one after the quest is done. user Blue eyes ba attk 44 str 43 def 43 hp44

But why?

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

I think it's useless in my opinion, that's why i got rid of it. But when i wanted to get that cool-looking sword like you, i got enough raw materials for 6 swords (1 to complete the quest plus 5 for me), so should i lose it, i'd have another one in the bank :P.

I think you should do that next time.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

i agree, it's pretty rare to see one now since people just drop them and can't get em back again, same thing applies with the glowing dark dagger from legends quest, which i think is the coolest looking weapon again (but i only have the non-glowing one) hope jagex maked updates in future where you can get untradable quest items back if you lose em :cry:

Kuja_Cocoa.png

Imo the sword is useless. Please use proper grammer?

~Kirby

Haha, it's grammar not 'grammer'. =D>

Please use proper grammar? :lol:

siderow.png

Find something to believe in, and when you do, pass it on.

WHAT, and WHO is trusted, is your choice. What do you trust?

Author of the Right-click Prayer Icon!

http://forum.tip.it/topic/200161-turn-prayer-mode-off-yes-pl0x-update-soon/page__p__3007342__fromsearch__1entry3007342

It looked ok but still it had bad stats.... =P~ if it had good stats and looked cooler I would understand why you would want it back but otherwise no

Don't read this if you are reading this you should stop reading this or you will be sorry that you read this and wasted your time and then you will find out how dumb you are for reading this and how you shouldn't read long posts that seem annoying and also those who tell you not to read it or you will be sorry that you read this and wasted your time and then you will find out how dumb you are for reading this and how you shouldn't read long posts that seem annoying!

I'm gonna support this idea. :thumbsup: ....... Like the Random Event Clothes, this weapon goes under the header of "A Matter Of Style"... Further, at least this item has stats and is usable for defending oneself in the event that it is necessary to do so. Beyond that, it should have been set up like the 'GhostSpeak Ammy' anyway!!! :geek:

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

besides that u should be able to quest items u lost or ramdom events like frog hat drill demon wear
MSSW4TI.png

I'm gonna support this idea. :thumbsup: ....... Like the Random Event Clothes, this weapon goes under the header of "A Matter Of Style"... Further, at least this item has stats and is usable for defending oneself in the event that it is necessary to do so. Beyond that, it should have been set up like the 'GhostSpeak Ammy' anyway!!! :geek:

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

My thoughts exactly. I support as well... What other quest items can you get that you can lose and not get back? (this happened to me btw. it made me sad. it's a cool sword!!)