RS "Adoption", Pay for someone else?

Lap

Hey guys, I got this idea from the IGN forums, since they have a program like this. Say you are a member, and someone you really like for whatever reason cant pay for it, you can pay for them for a few months, its really simple, you just go to an option in your account , and you pay money, and type the name of the person who you want to gift.

You could do this when you are a member to F2P accounts.

What do you guys think? I would love it, because I could give some of my friends I have known for 3 years member.

45,657th to 99 Range 29/09/09 , 41,018th to 99 Mage 13/11/09

rangecapecombined.gif__________________magiccapecombined.gif

yes this is a great idea, A friend helping out another friend, fine... but... unfortanatly it will be abused... Say if someone hacks onto a members account, then gives every newbie in lumbridge membership what happens then?

Luck be a Lady

yes this is a great idea, A friend helping out another friend, fine... but... unfortanatly it will be abused... Say if someone hacks onto a members account, then gives every newbie in lumbridge membership what happens then?

Erm, you put YOUR OWN information in, so unless you had their credit card information.

Idk...Now that underagers can play freely, some kids parents dont want there kids to be member

I have honestly NEVER heard of this situation. The only time is when their parents dont want to pay, otherwise, that really doesnt make much sense.

Well I mean, honestly, how many situations like that do you know of, maybe 1? And if the parents sees that they play too much, I doubt they would really know about members and all of that.

RWT FTW. :shame: :shame:

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

Hmmmm, I thought about it, and its impossible for it to be RWT, since the trade limit is still up, so you cant offer items for membership. I guess people could lend items for it, but that doesnt make much sense.

pay for someone you've only met over rs? sorry, but that doesnt sound appealing to me. Also, if you know them irl, why not just give them £3.20 irl instead?

I have a credit card, my friend doesn't. He pays me cash, i get him membership. Of course, he could pay by cash but credit card is cheaper and faster (instant tbh)

On the other hand this can easily be done without any additional features :-k it's just that now it's illegal (the same way ad blocking is illegal, they ask you not to do it, but nothing happens if you do)

2qcigdz.png

If the parents aren't comtuter-idiots they can easily set up a firewall and block runescape.com, then protect the firewall settings with a password and boom, problem solved :boohoo:

...miniclip... :wall: :wall:

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

If the parents aren't comtuter-idiots they can easily set up a firewall and block runescape.com, then protect the firewall settings with a password and boom, problem solved :boohoo:

...miniclip... :wall: :wall:

Then block miniclip.

Sounds fine to me, although people might start request in-game favors or making a rich f2p'er a member.

JaGex would never do this, something would happen, parents would complain...Dont ask me what, i just know it would happen. I like the idea though, dont get me wrong.