Care to enlighten me?

Adellund

God tif mods gotta get over the "omg its private from you and jagex! we can't let you discuss it because Jagex doesn't want us to realise they fail all the time!"

Argh. Ruins what could be a good dicussion, nobody is offended by it anyway.

Somebody post the picture again....

Yes, it's because Jagex doesn't want anyone to know they fail all the time, that's the reason. Idiot.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

thats because tip.it, an "independant" fansite abides and "enforces" the rules put out by jagex(which totally goes against being a fansite) to kiss their [wagon] and secure a place in their (it never going to be created) list of official fansites.

thats my theory

totallvl900ge9.jpg

Woot! Got total lvl 900 in f2p!

Tip.it is not kissing [wagon] because they want to, rather because they know Jagex could attempt legal pursuits against them, and being the number 1 fansite makes them an easy target.

As for Jagex, they added the rule in an attempt to cover up their pathetic customer support.

2480+ total

Welcome to the club. Jagex may claim to that someone will look at every report, but if thats true that someone must be a monkey that only knows how to hit the "Ban" button.

I got reported for making a joke about someone giving away their stuff, because they just said they were quiting. I even said "lol jk" right after, which was in the evidence. I got a 2 week mute and when I tried to appeal it got denied in less than 2 minutes. :?

Most people don't believe how bad the report system has become until something ridiculous like this happens to them. (Including myself)

scubanz3.jpg

4972745284559197a18112.gifRsn: Scuba10

it happens i got muted for spamming "Wat" about 10 times but hey! some people find "wat" offensive, id hate to have a conversation with someone that reports for no reason because thats a strike against my account now.. well enjoy your mute just like im really sinking my teeth into my 14 day mute i play will all chats off so yeah im rarely gonna talk in public chat anymore once mute is off also, talking in other programs because theres too many wannabe mods.

The mute for saying "wat" a bunch was for spamming, not being offensive (and yes, it is in the rules(look here)). Also, I personally just don't say anything that could be taken as offensive unless I know only friends are there (like at GWD or in a "private" clan chat) or in IRC. So far, that policy's worked pretty well. Also, never say you're sorry in appeals; I hear it makes you just get the auto-message even faster.

As for the thread starter, I'm sorry to hear you got muted for something as dumb as that, but you have to remember where you are and be careful. Good luck with the mute and everything.

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found