Bit of Void/D Bow Ownage

113 Combat now (wasn't an accident). This is just my best pk, only actually spent 2 days pking in BH, I dont like it much other than doing this. I don't regret gaining more levels as I haven't used melee for over a year however I may make another account, get 99 Range again, and pk like this on that account.

15.png

I hate people like you that enter, spec, and leave. You risk nothing and get lucky by 1 spec.

3/10, you did a nice hit thats all it is.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I hate people like you that enter, spec, and leave. You risk nothing and get lucky by 1 spec.

I know alot of people do, but I admit its sad, its the most un-honourable pking there is, and yer I know how annoying people like me are to other pkers, but its still pking, and I own this way. Think I care what other people think? Na Way!

I have one general rule, do whatever you want as long as you don't trash talk and act like a douche(nerd calling, spamming, etc.)

There is nothing wrong with rushing and pjing=p shame that you "honour pkers" don't do it, since you're missing all the fun :thumbsup:

Nice PK. I'm considering pc'ing for void and d bow speccing in BH, but im not really sure about it. Would you add me in game so i could ask some questions?

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

• 2 weeks later...

I know alot of people do, but I admit its sad, its the most un-honourable pking there is, and yer I know how annoying people like me are to other pkers, but its still pking, and I own this way. Think I care what other people think? Na Way!

Why would you post here then?

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Why would you post here then?

I don't care about peoples view's on how I pk, I've just put the kill here to be rated or w/e.

• 2 weeks later...

you say you own this way but how can you own at something that doesnt take any skill at all.:shame:

2/10