Kirbys complete guide to Fists of Guthix-New melee method!

Guest Rob

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want i can make a video and show u what i do.

That would be awesome! I sent you a PM about it.

Sinkhan's post on page 1 has many points...

I use that sweetspot often. :P

Might I mention, I believe it is possible to use familiars in here. I've seen people use terrorbirds and bull ants for the run energy. Possibly Bunyips and Void Spinners would work here?

Thanks, i edited in familars, and the sweetspot, which i forgot to mention.

Pika- I have removed the freezing bit.

Might I mention, I believe it is possible to use familiars in here. I've seen people use terrorbirds and bull ants for the run energy. Possibly Bunyips and Void Spinners would work here?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you can enter the portals or even hide in the safehouses if you have a familiar out.

I'm not totally sure about that, but it might be good to mention that before someone tries to do both.

Dumplingmh12.png

By the way, I am SURE you lose charges inside the safehouses while being the hunted.

Actully, you lose health inside of the safehouses. You only lose 50 charges if you take the portal, which i stated is not a good idea.

I looked at about half of it...Sorry lol, VERY slow computer...But i think its awesome :D

Thanks

U wrote my name as redfart12 not red_fat1 ;(

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

Can you get a pic of the spot where you can see all the exits?

Also, whats this about the surcull and DBA spec?

I guess if you surcull spec the enemy, their lvl is lowerd for when they hunt, but whas DBA spec for?

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you can enter the portals or even hide in the safehouses if you have a familiar out.

I'm not totally sure about that, but it might be good to mention that before someone tries to do both.

Bunyips have low hp so they would kill em and it would be a waste how fast they die.

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Tipitsignature.gif

I looked at about half of it...Sorry lol, VERY slow computer...But i think its awesome :D

Thanks

U wrote my name as redfart12 not red_fat1 ;(

#-o

Can you get a pic of the spot where you can see all the exits?

Also, whats this about the surcull and DBA spec?

I guess if you surcull spec the enemy, their lvl is lowerd for when they hunt, but whas DBA spec for?

Dragon axe does the same thing as the seercull, but lowers their mage level by less.

OK I thought It was good then I saw the methods. I'm f2p so thats all I looked at. Suggestions:

1.You don't need 70 range to play. Thats COMPLETELY STUPID!

2.You don't need that high of a magic move. I know this because I win 85% of the time and I don't have mage that high.

3.You don't need 43 prayer. People that are a threat to you don't use melee so you don't need melee prayer.

4.Stratigy is key. I win against over 100's often and I am only level 77. They get over confident. Use that. Use the stratigys never give up and never leave. Even when I don't win I get 1 token anyway for trying.

5.With the lagg ishue if your computer is still lagging after you tunr off public then any music is bad. I only lagg when I have youtube music on.

6. If you are low leveled go to fog worlds with many people in them. Cover is good.

7.If you are over 75 then less people in a world maximizes token gain. You can get right in get your charges or kill the person. Like 0 posibility of lagg and loading new areas is faster.

In fact, I do have some pancake mix.

2ic8sw5.png

OK I thought It was good then I saw the methods. I'm f2p so thats all I looked at. Suggestions:

2.You don't need that high of a magic move. I know this because I win 85% of the time and I don't have mage that high.

3.You don't need 43 prayer. People that are a threat to you don't use melee so you don't need melee prayer.

4.Stratigy is key. I win against over 100's often and I am only level 77. They get over confident. Use that. Use the stratigys never give up and never leave. Even when I don't win I get 1 token anyway for trying.

5.With the lagg ishue if your computer is still lagging after you tunr off public then any music is bad. I only lagg when I have youtube music on.

6. If you are low leveled go to fog worlds with many people in them. Cover is good.

7.If you are over 75 then less people in a world maximizes token gain. You can get right in get your charges or kill the person. Like 0 posibility of lagg and loading new areas is faster.

1. in p2p u need 70 range or you should give up

2. You need mage if you really want to win.

3. 43 prayer is necessary p2p maybe not as much in f2p.

4. theirs lot of types

5. Lagging u have a small chance to win

6. True

7. It really depends.

Tipitsignature.gif

1. in p2p u need 70 range or you should give up

2. You need mage if you really want to win.

3. 43 prayer is necessary p2p maybe not as much in f2p.

4. theirs lot of types

5. Lagging u have a small chance to win

6. True

7. It really depends.

Well as you can see I am talking F2p and I win 85% of the time with that. Why don't p2p come to f2p worlds so they can win lol?

In fact, I do have some pancake mix.

2ic8sw5.png

Why don't p2p come to f2p worlds so they can win lol?

I know! In f2p, i got a 14 streak win, and only stopped because i was getting off, i didnt lose once! To many forfitters, tankers and generally people who cant play.

I don't get what you mean by use blood instead of ice. Ice spells aren't like entangles, you can still cast them over and over and they still do damage... so you aren't wasting spells by using ice the whole time.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

I don't get what you mean by use blood instead of ice. Ice spells aren't like entangles, you can still cast them over and over and they still do damage... so you aren't wasting spells by using ice the whole time.

What happens, is each time you use an ice spell, you freeze them, right? Take ice blitz for example. Each freeze is worth 15 seconds, but the time doesn't stack. For example; if you cast it 4 times, you still only freeze them for 15 seconds, and they are imune to every 5th freeze or so. But, if you cast ice, blood, blood, ice, blood, blood, ice, blood, blood ice, their frozen for the same amount of time as ice-ice-ice-ice-ice.

What happens, is each time you use an ice spell, you freeze them, right? Take ice blitz for example. Each freeze is worth 15 seconds, but the time doesn't stack. For example; if you cast it 4 times, you still only freeze them for 15 seconds, and they are imune to every 5th freeze or so. But, if you cast ice, blood, blood, ice, blood, blood, ice, blood, blood ice, their frozen for the same amount of time as ice-ice-ice-ice-ice.

Ice hits 2 more than the closest barrage spell.

Tipitsignature.gif

Ok guys, over the next week or so i will be adding lots of new content. Im hoping more people will be posted, and hopefully be promoting my guide ::'

Ice hits 2 more than the closest barrage spell.

Exactly. And I know Ice-blood-blood-ice is no different from straight out ice -- theres still that time of immunity. It's made so that theres always an immunity after that time is up so that someone can actually move, otherwise it would make mage insanely overpowered. Just imagine, teleblocked... then barraged nonstop in edge. You have to tank for 5 minutes. Pk'ing would have been dead in old wilderness -- and in new PvP. So really theres no difference between straight ice and ice-blood -- maybe throw in a smoke barrage to poison them, though. Ice hits higher, though.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

For F2P, another thing to take note is prayer.

As a hunter, ALWAYS use boosting prayers. I normally wear monks robes only when fogging, and have little difficulty winning any of my games (only lost once to a lvl 100+ cause of lag and forgetting to take the stone due to lag).

An important thing as a hunter is running energy. Keep it high as possible to chase.

A lot of people wear mage attire in FoG and tend to turn on mage protect in F2P. A good and useful strategy in a not very crowded world is to mage them a bit, then switch over to the rune scimitar and get in maybe 2-3 hits. They may or may not notice, but if they do notice and switch to melee protect, you mage them from the spell book unless they run. If they do, bind them.

In more crowded worlds, use click on them and hope they love to tank and dont use the houses. Subsequently, annoy the heck outta them.

When playing against melee users, I find using rocks to trap them makes it very useful indeed. Simple rocks, when done right, can be easily used to sidestep someone. I did that to someone meleeing me and it was funny watching him try to hit me when I kept sidestepping him.

Ultimately, experience in the minigame plays a lot too.

c88fa6c4d1b78db60e603ff611dd6e68.png

deviantArt | A book without a cover | My poems | My Sigs

I'm an artist of words.